Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Process of apply defence

I am born in 7th october 1994. I have complited my b.com regural... now i am doing external m.com final year.. i want to join indian defence.. it may be army r navy... if it is possible.? I am women i have applied so many time but i does not know the currect procees to apply? What can i do? What is the process...

Comments

• Try CDS conducted by UPSC. If you clear they will call for SSB interview.
    रहो धर्म में धीर, रहो कर्म में वीर
    रखो उन्नत शिर , डरो ना |
  • U can fill form for CDSE (OTA) conducted by upsc..i think d notification is out now..if u will clear written exam then u shall b called for SSB interview.
    Then there are other exams as well to get into Armed Forces..like Afcat for air force, navy also recruits through their own entry scheme..their notification are also out..c if u r eligible to apply.
    Then u hv Indian Coast Guard ..they too hv their own way of recruiting officers..check their site..u will get the idea..first they shortlist through the percentage criteria n then they have PSB n FSB (Similar to SSB but no outdoor tasks and also PSB and FSB are conducted in a gap of 1-2 months and not like ssb where everything (starting from screening, conference to medical is conducted in one go)..
  • U can fill form for CDSE (OTA) conducted by upsc..i think d notification is out now..if u will clear written exam then u shall b called for SSB interview.
    Then there are other exams as well to get into Armed Forces..like Afcat for air force, navy also recruits through their own entry scheme..their notification are also out..c if u r eligible to apply.
    Then u hv Indian Coast Guard ..they too hv their own way of recruiting officers..check their site..u will get the idea..first they shortlist through the percentage criteria n then they have PSB n FSB (Similar to SSB but no outdoor tasks and also PSB and FSB are conducted in a gap of 1-2 months and not like ssb where everything (starting from screening, conference to medical is conducted in one go)..

+1.
    Just see YouTube videos related to keywords of this write-up.
    I lost my humour in reading laxmikanth. Well that's my fault.
  • 7Tanuja4 said:

I am born in 7th october 1994. I have complited my b.com regural... now i am doing external m.com final year.. i want to join indian defence.. it may be army r navy... if it is possible.? I am women i have applied so many time but i does not know the currect procees to apply? What can i do? What is the process...

Kindly check the age and education criteria especially if you have crossed 24.
    If you are within it then apply.
    Open upsc site, check the upsc calendar and fill form on time.
    Other than that you need to keep in touch with their websites.

no, age over ho gya hai. only 1 jan 1995 to 1 jan 2000 are applicable in CDS november notification , which is over right now , so no chance.
  • edited January 21

Try CDS conducted by UPSC. If you clear they will call for SSB interview.

no, age over ho gya hai. only 1 jan 1995 to 1 jan 2000 are applicable in CDS november notification , which is over right now , so no chance.
    Oh! Man.. Time flies.
    I lost my humour in reading laxmikanth. Well that's my fault.

Try CDS conducted by UPSC. If you clear they will call for SSB interview.

Don't worry try for territorial army.
  • For OTA, it used to be 25, no?

22 for Navy
    23 for IAF
    24 for IMA?
  • edited February 9
    Aaj se tumhara naam..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google