Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Clear CSE - 2019

Aloha Friends,

I have cleared CSE Mains - Written Exam in 2017, my first original experience with CSE but failed to qualify in Final list and i am preparing for CSE - 2019. (Failed in 2018 in preliminary stage).
If any one living in following Areas : Jankpuri - Rajendar Nagar (& The Blue Line Metro stations in between) wants to team up for the preparations of CSE-19 can contact me on aloha.vibhu@gmail.com (Please Share your name and optional subject and place of living)
I just want buddies (Max. 1 or 2) for continuous discussions and final completion of preparations.I can help with summarizing concepts, if any issue is there. I prepare my own material which is aligned with CSE pattern/syllabus completely and is the easiest most convenient, i can guarantee. (All the coaching material CA data is already there) i want help with tracking CA and other issues, i can illustrate my strategy further.
Awaiting your response

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google