Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

HIRING: Content Developer

B5035C73-C5C6-4089-B127-C2215DDCD118.png
794 x 1123 - 429K

Comments

• Hiring now:
    Content Developers for Civil Services Exam

Biggest organisation in the industry
    Highest remuneration in the industry, high scope of growth

Send your resume on:
    contents.jobs@gmail.com
  • Where is the institute located
    allez...allez...allezzz...allez...!!

• If you are interested, Please forward your resume on the above mentioned mail ID. We are currently shortlistimg candidates. We will get in touch as soon as possible.

Where is the institute located

• Spartacus said:

If you are interested, Please forward your resume on the above mentioned mail ID. We are currently shortlistimg candidates. We will get in touch as soon as possible.

How much you are paying. 75k per month?

• Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 12.39.51.png
    1272 x 1800 - 837K

• EnlishAd.jpg
    745 x 1054 - 129K

• hindi_ad.png
    1272 x 1800 - 837K

• EnlishAdv.jpg
    745 x 1054 - 129K

• hindi_adv.png
    1272 x 1800 - 837K

• Enlish_Adv.jpg
    745 x 1054 - 129K

• hindi.png
    1272 x 1800 - 837K
  • Spartacus said:

When is the test?
    I lost my humour in reading laxmikanth. Well that's my fault.
  • Spartacus said:

When is the test?
    29th January: Delhi.
    If you are interested, please forward your CV on the mentioned mailID.

• hindis.png
    1272 x 1800 - 837K

• Enlish.jpg
    745 x 1054 - 129K
  • is it offline or online ?? i would prefer online...
  • vedha said:

is it offline or online ?? i would prefer online...

Full time
    Please send your resume on the mentioned mail-ID. We will get back to you.
  • I not staying at delhi...if its working from home its fyn...pls clarify
  • Spartacus said:

If you are interested, Please forward your resume on the above mentioned mail ID. We are currently shortlistimg candidates. We will get in touch as soon as possible.

They want you to work 9 hrs a day at their office @25-30k per month. This is what they call " best in industry".
  • Spartacus said:

They want you to work 9 hrs a day at their office @25-30k per month. This is what they call " best in industry".
    Yeah i also read on Quora... it's sought of slavery, better you teach in some local institution.
  • edited January 25
    Dorjay123 said:

Spartacus said:

Yeah i also read on Quora... it's sought of slavery, better you teach in some local institution.
    Which institute is it?.. I asked them about name and remuneration.. they asked me to "send resume" without telling anything about their identity.
  • edited January 25

Spartacus said:

lol.. i already have offer of 60k per month with just 3 hour teaching everyday..

Most possibly will open my own centre for GS mains after april 10 if needed after seeing this year results. Scored 418 and 428 in GS in my past attempts and hopefully 430+ this year as well.

3 interview experience i am having , so hopefully it will not be difficult to get 25-30 students.
  • Spartacus said:

lol.. i already have offer of 60k per month with just 3 hour teaching everyday..

Most possibly will open my own centre for GS mains after april 10 if needed after seeing this year results. Scored 418 and 428 in GS in my past attempts and hopefully 430+ this year as well.

3 interview experience i am having , so hopefully it will not be difficult to get 25-30 students.
    That's around 600per hour bro. You're getting ripped off
    Minimum you can demand 800-1000per hour for teaching. But to teach 1 hr we prepare 5-6hr at home, so that factor also has to be considered.
    | History Optional |

• hindisa.png
    1272 x 1800 - 837K

• Copy of Cunningham & Curtis Architects (4).jpg
    794 x 1123 - 335K
  • Spartacus said:

u need to be careful while reading comments

my comment was related to " content development" and not teaching.
  • Spartacus said:

content development is the worst job in cse industry . they just want you to work for free /peanuts and expect you to gain satisfaction from this job , go for teaching , you will get atleast 800 an hour , teach for 3-4 hours and you can have rest of the day for selfstudy .
  • Spartacus said:

content development is the worst job in cse industry . they just want you to work for free /peanuts and expect you to gain satisfaction from this job , go for teaching , you will get atleast 800 an hour , teach for 3-4 hours and you can have rest of the day for selfstudy .
    +1

• Mentor.jpg
    794 x 1123 - 335K
  • Spartacus said:

paise kitne doge..for 3 hrs work
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google