Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Buy a brand new iPad at unbelievable price.

I want to sell my brand new iPad , 9.7 inches, 2017 model 5th generation. I brought it for 28000 and am ready to sell it for 19,900.
Why am I selling it ? Because I got gifted a new upgraded model.
Anyone interested, please message me at 9051936357.

Comments

• bhai naya wala 6th generation 22000 me aa jata hai sale ke time me. 12-13 me doge to bolo nahi to bhai log naya is better.
    2016 Interview out
    2017 prelims out
    2018 prelims out
    2019 Do or Die
  • I want to sell my brand new iPad , 9.7 inches, 2017 model 5th generation. I brought it for 28000 and am ready to sell it for 19,900.
    Why am I selling it ? Because I got gifted a new upgraded model.
    Anyone interested, please message me at 9051936357.

Sir, big billion day mein new wala means 6th gen19k mein mil raha tha debit card discount ke baad.....22-23k mein har ek do mahine mein mil jata hai new 6th gen wala
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google