Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life!

The day has finally arrived.

I've been wanting to tell you this since long time but i couldn't muster enough courage. I believe that this is the right occasion.

Ever since i saw you in LBSNAA, i am going head over heels. Even though you look very handsome and athletic fit, it was your charismatic and charming personality that swayed me off my feet and i fell in what i think is something more than what we both know.

You are like a shining cloud
Thunderous and Powerful
Everytime I see you
My heart beats so loud

You are like the smell of first rain
Pleasant and Soothing
Everytime I hear you
My life starts moving again

You are like an ocean wave
Raging and Calm
Everytime I feel you
My emotions, they misbehave

You are the hero of my story
Loving and caring
Everytime I imagine you
I see nothing but artistic glory

Perhaps now you know what's been on my mind all these days, I'll be waiting for you tonight! You know where ;)

Happy Birthday Shona! Happy to you. May this year bring lots and lots of loving memories between us and help you reach the pinnacle of your desires.

Love you, lots and loads. :*

The Fifteenth of January. The day is here, This day and more I'll cherish forever. :) <3

Comments

• Here's the cakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :mrgreen:

The Fifteenth of January. The day is here, This day and more I'll cherish forever. :) <3

• The Fifteenth of January. The day is here, This day and more I'll cherish forever. :) <3
  • Today is your birthday, and I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I love you. Just being with you has made all my dreams come true, and I want to do everything I can to make you feel that way too. You deserve to be treasured for being the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful boyfriend any girl could ask for and believe me, I do treasure you. I hope we will celebrate your birthday together each year for the rest of our lives

Happy Birthday from your sweetheart.

i love you
  • Desire you
    Enjoy you
    Adore you
    Respect you

Je t'aime
    Only want you
    Honor you
    Need you

Happy birthday babe
    i love you

• image.png
    284 x 426 - 151K
    i love you

• best day ever

• best day ever
  • Time flies by so fast but I can still remember the first day I met you in the coaching. It may sound cliché but yes, I truly fell in love at first sight. The feelings I have for you have grown so much deeper that I have no way out than to tell you how much I wanted to spend my whole life with you. And today its the most important day in my life

I am fortunate to have a person like you in my life and your birthday is a very special day for me.
    Happy birthday Jaan, waiting for you to come back from FC

xoxo
    best day ever

• best day ever

• best day ever
  • Is bande ka sole motive life be bday wish krna hi hai ?
  • rawbabe said:

Time flies by so fast but I can still remember the first day I met you in the coaching. It may sound cliché but yes, I truly fell in love at first sight. The feelings I have for you have grown so much deeper that I have no way out than to tell you how much I wanted to spend my whole life with you. And today its the most important day in my life

I am fortunate to have a person like you in my life and your birthday is a very special day for me.

xoxo

FC is already over, 38 days back :smile:
  • rawbabe said:

Time flies by so fast but I can still remember the first day I met you in the coaching. It may sound cliché but yes, I truly fell in love at first sight. The feelings I have for you have grown so much deeper that I have no way out than to tell you how much I wanted to spend my whole life with you. And today its the most important day in my life

xoxo

Lolol..sahi pakde hai :joy:
  • rawbabe said:

xoxo

:D mohotarma must have been refering to professional training :D :D :D
    p-2,m-1
    p3-2019
  • Sabka hbd aj hi hai kya
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • edited January 15
    :D saire laila majnu ka bdday aj hi hai
    You may see me struggle
    But You will never see me QUIT !
  • thank you so much my love, milta hu aaj @BestDayEver
    @rawbabe Miss , who is this? btw i am not in fc , thanks for your wishes
    >:)
  • keymaker said:

HBD :)

Thank You :)
  • भाई हमलोग तो आज मकर संक्रांति मनाये है।
    कुछ और भी त्योहार है क्या ?
    2018 - Pre, Mains
    History optional
  • Yeh kaun hai jiska birthday har 3 months mein ata hai :D
    Nothing wilts faster than laurels that have been rested upon.
  • Gamely said:

Yeh kaun hai jiska birthday har 3 months mein ata hai :D

3 mahine baad firse aayega >:)
  • Gamely said:

Apna time aayega :mrgreen:
    You are my day and You are my night. With you by my side, Everything just goes right. Tonight is my new year, you are the bestest my dear. :) <3
  • edited January 15

Gamely said:

Lol. Apni gf ko bolna poetry sahi likhi hai usne tumhare liye >:)
    Nothing wilts faster than laurels that have been rested upon.
  • rawbabe said:

xoxo

rawbabe said:

xoxo

Lolol..sahi pakde hai :joy:
    Kaartik calling Kaartik ..
    Shame on you ..
  • Itna time kaha se le aate hai log ki multiple id bana kar khud apne aap se baat kare? Kya maza milata hai isme logo ko? :tongue:
  • Har 3 mahine Baad birthday manakar jaldi Buddha hona hai Kiya logon Ko?
    Agar party karni hai toh Bina birthday ke kar lo :trollface:
  • Abey tum log samajh nahi rahe ho.... Wo u.p. ki hai... Saal ke do birthday aate hai .. ek officaial on docs... Ek real wala
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
  • Abey tum log samajh nahi rahe ho.... Wo u.p. ki hai... Saal ke do birthday aate hai .. ek officaial on docs... Ek real wala

Sala u.p walo ke sath yahi dikkat hai. 2 b'day aata h. Ek tho markshit wala aur ek tho original wala
    अपुन ही गणेश गायतोंडे का तीसरा बाप है। इसलिए अपुन से बदतमीजी नहीं करना।
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google