Need suggestion for a tablet within 20k

Friends, i need to buy a tablet for reading articles, makinng notes, keeping videos etc sole purpose of upsc. Kindly suggest which one will be better, if you are using any.
Can not afford more than 17-18 thousand

Comments

• Friends, i need to buy a tablet for reading articles, makinng notes, keeping videos etc sole purpose of upsc. Kindly suggest which one will be better, if you are using any.

+1
    Same query
    Zindagi badi Gulzar hai
  • Friends, i need to buy a tablet for reading articles, makinng notes, keeping videos etc sole purpose of upsc. Kindly suggest which one will be better, if you are using any.

Anyone?
  • You may go for

1) Lenovo Ideapad 320 Atom which would cost you around Rs. 19000.

Or

2) Micromax Lapbook Atom which would cost around Rs. 10000.
  • CoBRA said:

You may go for

Or

One is double the price of other.
    Better one konsa?
    Lenivo wala worth it?

• Wait for sale on flipkart or amazon, extend your budget a little, and buy ipad 6th gen with apple pencil..it will be the best investment ever you would do towards your preparation.
    Hum waha hai jaha se humko bhi kuch hamari khabar nahi aati.
  • I have bought lenovo yoga 3. Original price was 14k. I bought it from olx only so got that in 8k. It's fabulous. Completes all.my needs. 8inch screen is enough. Power backup and sound quality is also good. I would recommend that. Looking at price, it's a way better than decent.
    उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
    दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..
  • CoBRA said:

You may go for

Or

One is double the price of other.
    Better one konsa?
    Lenivo wala worth it?

My cousin is using Lenovo Ideapad 320 Atom while he is preparing for IIT-JEE from Allen, Kota. He is completely satisfied with that. I have also operated it and reached the conclusion that it's nice. It's a mini laptop, of around 11 inches. You can use it as a tab too by detaching it from the keypad. The magnet is awesome and strong enough to give you hassle free detachment and attachment. Rest, I don't know at all about the one Micromax Canvas lapbook which I mentioned. I just mentioned it because it might fit in your budget comfortably. And yes, summarizing it all, I would recommend you Lenovo Ideapad 320 Atom. My cousin also got a Jio 4G router with daily 1 GB data for full one year free with it. Don't know if the offer still exists!
  • You may also go for Asus Vivobook X540MA-GQ024T. The greatest advantage with it is that it is having 15.6 inches screen and 4GB RAM. Price around Rs. 18000. It would be the best deal for you.
  • CoBRA said:

You may also go for Asus Vivobook X540MA-GQ024T. The greatest advantage with it is that it is having 15.6 inches screen and 4GB RAM. Price around Rs. 18000. It would be the best deal for you.

Go for Asus Vivobook. Because Lenovo has 2 GB RAM which may create problems as that Ideapad comes with pre-installed Windows 10 OS. But the experience would be totally different in Asus.
  • 6th gen ipad is a no brainer. however, new version is due in march for same price. during sales it costs around 21k. these days no discounts.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google