China draws up tighter rules on human gene and embryo trials Afghanistan’s top court extends Ghani’s term till delayed elections Indian,US Navies hold anti submarine warfare exercise Medicine labels in regional language Ban orders clamped in Sabarimala as per Centre’s directive: Pinarayi

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Word of caution! Not sure of veracity of the info

I heard that a second list of 500 candidates is being released by upsc for mains 2018. Please confirm if someone else has the same info
P - 1 | M - 1 | I - 1* | First Attempt | Hoping for the best in 2018

Comments

• Has upsc done anything like this before ?
  • I heard that a second list of 500 candidates is being released by upsc for mains 2018. Please confirm if someone else has the same info

From where?
  • I heard that a second list of 500 candidates is being released by upsc for mains 2018. Please confirm if someone else has the same info

Hahaha
    Ek aur sutli bomb chhod rha
    :)
  • Bhai sahab aapko kahan se yeh sab info mil jaata h?
  • _k__k_
    edited December 2018

Bhai sahab aapko kahan se yeh sab info mil jaata h?

• now this is some news
    cafe coffee day chalo
  • edited December 2018
    Wow, what fun do you derive from this?
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology

• Isse mujhe 2003 Cricket World Cup ki yaad aa gayi

on April 1 there was news that Ponting and Hayden had springs in their bats and trophy would be returned to India

Bhai aisa mat karo please

kya milta hai.yaar ??

Prelims -Bohot baar Mains- bohot baar Interview - Kabhi nahi
  • Such an asshole this fellow. The chance of this happening is zero.
  • Bhai kis level tak giroge yar?Kya paate ho yeh gandgi faila ke
  • Why are the moderators still tolerating this Vicious person ??

Please release his email and also Real Name on public domain..

Prelims -Bohot baar Mains- bohot baar Interview - Kabhi nahi

I heard that you already have been declared a topper this year.... Please confirm if thats true.
    Hum waha hai jaha se humko bhi kuch hamari khabar nahi aati.
  • After so called "fake cum trolling insider info" debacle, this guy has no moral ground to report such things . #कड़ी निंदा
    Chaman meñ iḳhtilāt-e-rañg-o-bū se baat bantī hai ,

Ham hī ham haiñ to kyā ham haiñ tum hī tum ho to kyā tum ho .
  • Do u realize that u are in a way mocking people who have not made it??

Plz Grow up..
    Aur itni hee comments karne ki chul hai, toh yt videos ka comment section is for ur kind..go there..
    allez...allez...allezzz...allez...!!

• @FerreroRocher Just remember Karma is a Bitch and I do not know your motivations behind the post and what sadistic pleasures you derive out of this, but for people who did not make it to the list, it is no more than a cruel joke.

I pray that you outgrow your juvenile sense of humor, coz' sooner or later it will bite your backside in ways you can't fathom.
  • 1. As of now no one else has such info. So you should not have bombarded it like this.
    2. Your earlier track record here demand that you should not have said it like this.
    3. Even iffff it turns truth (WHICH IS 0.00001% AS OF NOW ) , atleast You, atleast SO EARLY and atleast by announcing it in a separate sensational thread - MUST NOT have done this.

You don't realise how much of bad words/dua u are having from countless aspirants now. May God bless you. :)

Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)

I can pay for your treatment if you are unable to afford. Just my little contribution to make world a better place. :)

Dont feel shy pm me. i will help you little brother.
  • 1. As of now no one else has such info. So you should not have bombarded it like this.
    2. Your earlier track record here demand that you should not have said it like this.
    3. Even iffff it turns truth (WHICH IS 0.00001% AS OF NOW ) , atleast You, atleast SO EARLY and atleast by announcing it in a separate sensational thread - MUST NOT have done this.

You don't realise how much of bad words/dua u are having from countless aspirants now. May God bless you. :)

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh all the very best. :mrgreen:
    Previous id: @Detective_Conan
  • You need rehab.
    SDM IN UP
    LAST GAMBLE IN UPSC.
    7TH ATTEMPT - last interview*,AGE 32 YEARS :)
  • @FerreroRocher Just remember Karma is a Bitch and I do not know your motivations behind the post and what sadistic pleasures you derive out of this, but for people who did not make it to the list, it is no more than a cruel joke.

I pray that you outgrow your juvenile sense of humor, coz' sooner or later it will bite your backside in ways you can't fathom.

Looking at his results, karma seems a babe for him.
    Hum waha hai jaha se humko bhi kuch hamari khabar nahi aati.
  • Pagla gya hai lagta hai
  • Tamedmind said:

@FerreroRocher Just remember Karma is a Bitch and I do not know your motivations behind the post and what sadistic pleasures you derive out of this, but for people who did not make it to the list, it is no more than a cruel joke.

why'd you trust him with his results? he might be bluffing that as well
  • _k_ said:

Tamedmind said:

@FerreroRocher Just remember Karma is a Bitch and I do not know your motivations behind the post and what sadistic pleasures you derive out of this, but for people who did not make it to the list, it is no more than a cruel joke.

why'd you trust him with his results? he might be bluffing that as well
    +1

Bhai I really hope that you ace your interview and get selected.UPSC's ethics paper will have another living example of failure...Best of luck
  • :middle finger: shove it up.
  • @FerreroRocher You are mentally sick!!!!!! At least think once before typing anything...
  • ozzy said:

@FerreroRocher You are mentally sick!!!!!! At least think once before typing anything...

we can contribute some money to help him seek treatment.
  • ozzy said:

@FerreroRocher You are mentally sick!!!!!! At least think once before typing anything...

we can contribute some money to help him seek treatment.
    Seriously man...what is he doing?? No sane person would say these kind of things...
  • When parents send you to delhi with full bnak balance and you realize that CSE is not your cup of tea, you resort to ladkibaazi.

But then you come out as an utter moron in this department too. So basically you cannt excel in theoretical or practical world.

What to do?
    Become some keyboard celebrity or try to be one. But even this seems out of one's league.

Result: Do cheap tricks like the creator of this thread

What happens ultimately?
    Sometimes not even appears in the Pre....and if appears, result is obvious. But tells all the newcomers that he has appeared in 6 PT. Attempts are over and hence going for the demand of an extra attempt ( in reality, never goes for a protest too).

Returns to home after some 6-7 years. Marries a local girl based on his IAS appeared status. Opens a small shop on the basis on mudra loan and whole day, gives this kind of false info and then laughs in his shop. At the end of day, goes home with 50-100 bucks and beats wife, after spending that money on liquor.

I am sorry dude. Not your fault.

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google