China draws up tighter rules on human gene and embryo trials Afghanistan’s top court extends Ghani’s term till delayed elections Indian,US Navies hold anti submarine warfare exercise Medicine labels in regional language Ban orders clamped in Sabarimala as per Centre’s directive: Pinarayi

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Review of chrome ias.

Need some good answer writing practise. I feel I lack it as I can't able to clear last two mains. Can anyone who joined chrome ias ,tell me review of that institute. And how's vision ias compared to chrome ias. It's huge amount to spend 24k. So,want a good review

Comments

• I've heard that they're nice. I'm gonna go and talk to them tomorrow or the day after. I'd come back with a review. They say that they provide one-on-one guidance after tests.
    Prelims 2, Mains 2 Sociology
    Happy to help.
  • Last year joined only for essay...... At least copy check karke wapis de diye ye log... unlike vision..... Is saal toh hua nahi mains mein so can't comment much....
  • Actually want to join its online series. They said that they provide one to one interaction. So thought of asking some one who joined it.
  • Don’t know much about mains test series but recently joined their PFG in online mode and questions are good
  • need to practice answer writing before prelims. I am planning to join test series there, Anyone with a honest review?
    And how is it in comparison with other big names ??
    Quick reply would be appreciated.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google