All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

For Candidates who could not clear the Mains Examination | Open Session | 30th Dec, 2 PM | Register

Dear Friends,

With the coming of the Mains Result, we are organising an open session for candidates who could not clear the Mains examination, this Sunday at 2PM, in New Delhi.

We shall discuss some of the things that our previous students have done and found success. Those interested can register and come prepared with their questions and doubts.

Click below to read more and register

https://blog.forumias.com/important-open-session-for-those-who-did-not-clear-the-mains-examination-friday-28th-december-3pm/

Candidates who are outstation can register, and will be provided with a video link in 3 days.

Comments

• Thank you. I'm registering.
    Enjoy the hard work.
  • Done. Hopefully the session helps in dealing with our shortcomings.
    2018 - Pre, Mains
    History optional
  • Many thanks. Need some reality check as I am too baffled by the fact that some aspirants are clearing Mains left right and centre in every attempt whereas aspirants (like me) are unable to clear it, despite reworking strategies every year.

Hoping that this will atleast guide us to look our preparation more objectively and realistically and help us to identify our blindspots.
  • Thanks for conducting this.
    Prelims 2, Mains 2 Sociology
    Happy to help.
  • @Neyawn if possible please provide online version of ca class for 2019. i am not in delhi any more.
    and if possible please give online sfg also. for atleast some students :neutral:

do not kill me for not using sir for you, it is done as per your signature :#
  • online please. Non Delhi aspirant ke liye bhala kardo
    Chaman meñ iḳhtilāt-e-rañg-o-bū se baat bantī hai ,

Ham hī ham haiñ to kyā ham haiñ tum hī tum ho to kyā tum ho .
  • If possible please provide online recording also for non-delhi aspirants
  • edited December 2018
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • Hi
    Can a person who is yet to attempt mains (but is practising regularly and in silo) register for this session?
  • Waise OPTIONAL ne duboya hian (yeh toh pakka hain hee).....Thoda GS mei improvement ka kaise kya karna hain....ptaa chal jaayega (400+ score bnta hain iss baar)

30th dec...main aaunga. :)
  • edited December 2018

"Today is the first day for the rest of my life"
    (Jbb jaago, tbb savera....Present moment is BEST moment to start from where you left)
  • Please allow an online current affairs batch. An offline batch excludes most students as even those in Delhi cannot travel for the classes given the time constraint.
    Mein rahaan te nahi turda,
    Mein turda taan raah bande..
  • Anyone with history optional coming that day ?
    If its possible we can write answers together, specially past year papers.
    2018 - Pre, Mains
    History optional
  • Already registered but still waiting for video link sir
  • Bhailog attend karna chahiye kya..i mean kuch fayda hoga ya wahi usual stuff leke ..hard work vs smart work....opnl gs v and essay r impnt extra!!
    KARMASUTRA,
    (n).when fate f**ks you all sorts of creative ways...
  • raj87 said:

Bhailog attend karna chahiye kya..i mean kuch fayda hoga ya wahi usual stuff leke ..hard work vs smart work....opnl gs v and essay r impnt extra!!

1. IF IT IS FREE.
    2. IF YOU ARE FAILING CONTINUOUSLY.
    3. IF YOU HAVE NO VERY IMPORTANT WORK TO DO TODAY.
    4. IF FARE IS NOT A BIG ISSUE FOR YOU.

Then I think there is NO HARM to attend too. Point is at this time you need something to change. And to search that if anything you can do you MUST do. ATB
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • raj87 said:

Bhailog attend karna chahiye kya..i mean kuch fayda hoga ya wahi usual stuff leke ..hard work vs smart work....opnl gs v and essay r impnt extra!!

1. IF IT IS FREE.
    2. IF YOU ARE FAILING CONTINUOUSLY.
    3. IF YOU HAVE NO VERY IMPORTANT WORK TO DO TODAY.
    4. IF FARE IS NOT A BIG ISSUE FOR YOU.

Then I think there is NO HARM to attend too. Point is at this time you need something to change. And to search that if anything you can do you MUST do. ATB
    Ohh..thanks yo yo sir...going for sure!
    KARMASUTRA,
    (n).when fate f**ks you all sorts of creative ways...
  • Hi where is video link for this session ? I am not in d town
  • edited December 2018
    Plz provide in the online mode.....humble request,,though not qualified still
  • Online video please...
  • Will it be available on YouTube?
  • is there any online link..?
  • In the registration form for the session, ForumIAS had mentioned that the video link for the session would be available within 3 days, so maybe we'll have to wait a bit.
    Vaise bhi, ab Patience rakhne ki aadat si ho gyi h is journey mein :wink:
  • Available online?
  • beardo said:

In the registration form for the session, ForumIAS had mentioned that the video link for the session would be available within 3 days, so maybe we'll have to wait a bit.
    Vaise bhi, ab Patience rakhne ki aadat si ho gyi h is journey mein :wink:

Satyavachan bhai. Perseverance!!

• Hunger strike for compensatory attempt in UPSC CSE 2019 ,pls reach tomorrow at 10 AM at Batra.. mukherjee nagar.
    Huge presence of media is assured. 
    This is the right time , even few MP wil join us if this hunger strike Intensifies.

Join for more details ...

https://t.me/joinchat/EF0U71FRcYQ-RE_CwC_eVw
  • Hi Forum,
    Can you please let us know by when will you upload the video of the session? Eagerly waiting.
  • Hi Forum,
    Can you please let us know by when will you upload the video of the session? Eagerly waiting.

+1
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google