Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

What career options await me?

Hi guys,

I have given 5 mains and an interview but could not succeed. I have background in electrical engineering with 2 years of experience in manufacturing company. I wish to not give next attempt. I have strong aptitude general and technical. But only apprehension is because of loss of touch with core subjects and 5 years of career gap.

Can you please suggest the career options your friends might have chosen so that I can explore the paths.

Comments

• For immediate respite u can easily join a coaching class, as u have given interview.
  • edited December 2018

Hi guys,

I have given 5 mains and an interview but could not succeed. I have background in electrical engineering with 2 years of experience in manufacturing company. I wish to not give next attempt. I have strong aptitude general and technical. But only apprehension is because of loss of touch with core subjects and 5 years of career gap.

Can you please suggest the career options your friends might have chosen so that I can explore the paths.

Same here boss.. though i have 2 attempts left..i think i am taking a 1 year break from this cycle

1. Reskilling and Upskilling

just a suggestion..you might want to do a PLC SCADA course.. as you have electrical background and also workex and also 5 mains(that is a plus point as told by my KPIT company HR but only in interview stage)..

PLC scada is a course for automation..

This will surely bring you in line with most advanced industrial requirements

2. Coaching centres..

Do Not join coaching as a faculty.. you will get frustrated..many places politics is played.. remuneration is frustratingly low and if you Dont have any attempt left it will.be a nightmare

Also you have a strong electrical background which will.help you..

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly