We are hiring!

Kindly share Geography optional test papers of toppers

So i have searched the internet and found very low number of legible sample test papers of toppers for Geography optional. Please do share it if you have some topper's test papers or answers. It will be a great help to me as I am a fresher.
ചന്ദുവിനെ തോൽപിക്കാൻ ആവില്ല മക്കളേ !!

Comments

• So i have searched the internet and found very low number of legible sample test papers of toppers for Geography optional. Please do share it if you have some topper's test papers or answers. It will be a great help to me as I am a fresher.

Bahoot muskil hai bhai...pata nahi ku milta hi nahi ..ek koi bahoot purani copy hai wahi dikhti hai..sabbir ki test seires se...
    KARMASUTRA,
    (n).when fate f**ks you all sorts of creative ways...
  • raj87 said:

So i have searched the internet and found very low number of legible sample test papers of toppers for Geography optional. Please do share it if you have some topper's test papers or answers. It will be a great help to me as I am a fresher.

Bahoot muskil hai bhai...pata nahi ku milta hi nahi ..ek koi bahoot purani copy hai wahi dikhti hai..sabbir ki test seires se...
    exactly. Abe bina kuch reference hum geo optional wale kya kare ? GS ke liye toh hazar papers milega magar optional ke liye ek bhi accha nahi hai.
    ചന്ദുവിനെ തോൽപിക്കാൻ ആവില്ല മക്കളേ !!
  • raj87 said:

exactly. Abe bina kuch reference hum geo optional wale kya kare ? GS ke liye toh hazar papers milega magar optional ke liye ek bhi accha nahi hai.
    Facing same isuue since 2016..log notes share kar dete but nobody is wiling to share test ans sheet...kuch to chakker hai...
    KARMASUTRA,
    (n).when fate f**ks you all sorts of creative ways...
  • Mudit Jain had uploaded his answer sheets on his blog. Don't know if they are still there. You may search there
  • guys i have changed my optional from geography to psychology.
    so i have geography notes with me of neetu singh mam, guidance, and few books.
    i am wishing to sell it.
    if anyone interested pls contact me
    Gaurav Borse
    +91-8554870986
    gauravborse14@gmail.com
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly