ALERT- ABOUT A FRAUD IPS in the Market !

We friends have decided to share a real incident of a big underground fraud going in the IAS Market. This is to alert all aspirants and especially IN SERVICE OFFICERS about a story of a fake person venturing in the circle who presents himself as IPS officer with different names. Afterwards he honey traps people for (financial) blackmailing.

This person is VERY VERY CLEVER. Even senior officers including IRS/IPS et al are victim of him. But due to personal issues and weaknesses victims are not ready to speak against it. But many people know about him and his fraud.

This is an awareness thread for making you aware and BE ALERT. Rest details will be posted by our friends circle as and when desirable.

Only request:

1. DON'T JUDGE VICTIM PEOPLE AS FOOL. Let them speak first. Agar judge kroge to victims aage hi nhi aayenge - HIS BIGGEST STRENGTH.

2. Share your story here if you are victim.

JUST LISTEN AND MAKE OTHERS IN YOUR CIRCLE AWARE OF SUCH FRAUDS.

PS- No intention to defame anyone personally. But I am personal proof of his Wrongdoings. In service people can't speak due to their service rules and personal constraints but I have no such concerns as a FAILED BEROZGAR. So let's expose this shit guyz.

PPS- Victims can share there story with anonymous id atleast. We understand you can't come out openly but just do share your story to make others believe that it's a real fraud, not sensationalism. Thankyou!

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
But I have promises to keep..
And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

Comments

• The guy poses himself as an IPS officer of 2013 batch.. Name karan shukla / gurkaran singh MP cadre.. His real name ia kiran Naik. He mainly target officers who are on EOL and people who are giving interview.. Modus Oprendi: to selcted people He will say her sisters name is aditi Shukla and request you guide her as he is out of touch pf studies or have some family responsibility. Then the girl will trap you and ask for nude pictures in return of hers.. Some time he blaickmail. People or somtime gain their trust and extort huge money.. Mainy for anthropology people he studied from. Sosin mam and the notes in market are his notes.. He claims to be topper of anthro in 2013. He uses this and new students for guidance become his victims. I will share his picture screem shot of his chats and his voice recordings.. But i m sure lot of people. Know this guy personally..

• IMG_20181221_152952_000.jpg
    836 x 1280 - 125K
    IMG_20181221_152959_585.jpg
    1280 x 1280 - 171K
  • any pic of that guy will be helpful. i ve cautioned my friends in library and else where about this guy
  • Desh sankat mein hai...kaise kaise se log hain
    P - 3 | M - 3 | I-Never
  • Special 26 film Ko zydaa hi seriously le liya logon ne.. :D
  • sent the pic.. thanxxx

• IMG_20181221_160123_607.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 45K

• Screenshot_2018-12-21-16-02-55-550_org.telegram.messenger.png
    1080 x 1920 - 592K
  • That guy used to tell me about his marks n all...he said he scored 170. Smthng in prelims he also boasts that he was classmate of artika shukla and to make it believable he used to tell events n instances with artika....I never believed him but who has time to before pre to investigate n argue ...setting this aside I do have an audio recording to prove that he really put up a mask of an IPS officer in MP
  • Griffolyn said:

That guy used to tell me about his marks n all...he said he scored 170. Smthng in prelims he also boasts that he was classmate of artika shukla and to make it believable he used to tell events n instances with artika....I never believed him but who has time to before pre to investigate n argue ...setting this aside I do have an audio recording to prove that he really put up a mask of an IPS officer in MP

170 Marks in Pre ! Dafuck did I just read :D
  • We friends have decided to share a real incident of a big underground fraud going in the IAS Market. This is to alert all aspirants and especially IN SERVICE OFFICERS about a story of a fake person venturing in the circle who presents himself as IPS officer with different names. Afterwards he honey traps people for (financial) blackmailing.

This person is VERY VERY CLEVER. Even senior officers including IRS/IPS et al are victim of him. But due to personal issues and weaknesses victims are not ready to speak against it. But many people know about him and his fraud.

This is an awareness thread for making you aware and BE ALERT. Rest details will be posted by our friends circle as and when desirable.

Only request:

1. DON'T JUDGE VICTIM PEOPLE AS FOOL. Let them speak first. Agar judge kroge to victims aage hi nhi aayenge - HIS BIGGEST STRENGTH.

PS- No intention to defame anyone personally. But I am personal proof of his Wrongdoings. In service people can't speak due to their service rules and personal constraints but I have no such concerns as a FAILED BEROZGAR. So let's expose this shit guyz.

PPS- Victims can share there story with anonymous id atleast. We understand you can't come out openly but just do share your story to make others believe that it's a real fraud, not sensationalism. Thankyou!

बहुत बड़ा राजनेता बनेगा यह लौंडा आगे चलकर।
  • @Detective_Conan bhi victim h kya? :mrgreen:
    तू नज़्म नज़्म सा मेरे होंठो पे ठहर जा...
  • @Detective_Conan bhi victim h kya? :mrgreen:

Chances hai. :mrgreen:
    P - 1 | M - 1 | I - 1* | First Attempt | Hoping for the best in 2018
  • We friends have decided to share a real incident of a big underground fraud going in the IAS Market. This is to alert all aspirants and especially IN SERVICE OFFICERS about a story of a fake person venturing in the circle who presents himself as IPS officer with different names. Afterwards he honey traps people for (financial) blackmailing.

Only request:

pardon my innocence but what stops in service people frm speaking or initiating case against such an impersonator here ? No conduct rule would/can/ought to stop disclosure of sth blackmailing happening at such a large scale. On twitter its a common sight fr civil servants to air their views on everything (dnt wanna mention names, but its apparent. )

Rather IPS personnel r best suited to expose such a thing. Its imperative more than rather violating any such conduct rules. Aspirants can only do whattaboutery here, need is of some concrete action.

Hope person is booked at earliest.

Only request:

pardon my innocence but what stops in service people frm speaking or initiating case against such an impersonator here ? No conduct rule would/can/ought to stop disclosure of sth blackmailing happening at such a large scale. On twitter its a common sight fr civil servants to air their views on everything (dnt wanna mention names, but its apparent. )

Rather IPS personnel r best suited to expose such a thing. Its imperative more than rather violating any such conduct rules. Aspirants can only do whattaboutery here, need is of some concrete action.

Bang on. Was waiting for someone to say this.
    2013, 2014 - Mains*
    2015 - Interview*
    2016 - IRS (C&CE)
    2017 - IPS
    2018 - Prelims, Mains, Personality Test*
  • Alert raho bhai log.
    Pr jyaada alert na ho Jana.
    Kahin dukaan bachane k chakkar me workshop v loot k na le jaye wo farzi adhikari.

#on_a_lighter_note
  • edited December 2018
    @mods @Neyawn @root
    please check the authenticity ... pic of a person is also shared.... if this forum trial is not authentic, then it will bring bad word to forum's discussion page.

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh i am just writing as a concerned forumite . there is no doubt that i respect and trust ur doubt clearing posts . i believe you know what u r doing.
  • edited December 2018
    some girl is also working with him.. yes introduced herself as aditi shukla.. tried to trap me on telgram saying she scored 330 marks in anthro..

i thought maybe I will get some help, she send a fake pic..

asked for my few other pics.. i send normal..

she tried to talk intimate talks and probably would have asked for nudes and all

I had the doubt from beginning so I played safe and I shouted on faking.. that your name is also fake, i doubt whether you are even a girl

the person made some random girl call me next day to show the genuinity...

they left no stone untturned.. yestrday also she told me she cleared the exam but upsc played a game and posted the names too... there was nothing to be found out

thank god I had the senses.. I escaped

PS: guys we are lucky to have internet access with no privacy at all.. any random person claims to be someone, do check on social media. numbers on truecaller etc etc..

she had send me pic.. i googled it, got matches of some random unknown artist somehow..

she had send me the number it's shared above by someone by the name of IPS karan.. same number I got, the first thing I did was check the truecaller.. nothing there everything fake.. call from second number, the same thing cross checked..

so always do a background check before making yourself vulnerable

Only request:

loss of reputation, marital discord , chances of name, pictures in compromising position of victims being leaked , fear of becoming a laughing stock etc

• Nitin1991 said:

some girl is also working with him.. yes introduced herself as aditi shukla.. tried to trap me on telgram saying she scored 330 marks in anthro..

she tried to talk intimate talks and probably would have asked for nudes and all

I had the doubt from beginning so I played safe and I shouted on faking.. that your name is also fake, i doubt whether you are even a girl

they left no stone untturned.. yestrday also she told me she cleared the exam but upsc played a game and posted the names too... there was nothing to be found out

PS: guys we are lucky to have internet access with no privacy at all.. any random person claims to be someone, do check on social media. numbers on truecaller etc etc..

she had send me pic.. i googled it, got matches of some random unknown artist somehow..

she had send me the number it's shared above by someone by the name of IPS karan.. same number I got, the first thing I did was check the truecaller.. nothing there everything fake.. call from second number, the same thing cross checked..

same with me, on telegram, but i didnt reply ,,, and all this i have doubt on a person who met me in front of lib, and told me about intrvw and ol, antjro scored 323 and due to demise of his father in gs1 got only 60 n cudnt cleard by 2 marks etc, he took my numbr n ol,
    but his msgs made me skeptical, i thot he is gay, i blocked him :p
    thn got to know he sent me a mssg on telegram n pho e mssg, true called saying 'shukla'
    n thn aftr a week this same telegram msg came ki i updated my contacts and got to know ur numbr on my list etc etc, aditi
    n sent me her pic,,,
    i said i dnt know u n blocked her
    she called me aftr sometime,,, n from the frst hello i was like she is not 'she', this voice is of that same anthro wala guy!!! n i scolded him like hell,,, uske baad mhi aya
    mechanical optional
    pre 2016 126, mains 2016 757 (mech1 117, mech2 137)
    pre 2017 108 mains 2017 808 (mech1 169 , mech2 107 :( )
  • ajit.kd said:

Nitin1991 said:

same with me, on telegram, but i didnt reply ,,, and all this i have doubt on a person who met me in front of lib, and told me about intrvw and ol, antjro scored 323 and due to demise of his father in gs1 got only 60 n cudnt cleard by 2 marks etc, he took my numbr n ol,
    but his msgs made me skeptical, i thot he is gay, i blocked him :p
    thn got to know he sent me a mssg on telegram n pho e mssg, true called saying 'shukla'
    n thn aftr a week this same telegram msg came ki i updated my contacts and got to know ur numbr on my list etc etc, aditi
    n sent me her pic,,,
    i said i dnt know u n blocked her
    she called me aftr sometime,,, n from the frst hello i was like she is not 'she', this voice is of that same anthro wala guy!!! n i scolded him like hell,,, uske baad mhi aya
    good..
    actually she told me she had joined test series.. so I asked to share those. she said after results she will.. so was just waiting for d day.. and extra bombs came out since yesterday.. lol
  • Yesterday only i saw this guy. he has joined d library near gandhi medicos. Knew him through a common friend. I just waved and left. He is back in the market.
  • Damn , thats con on another level , isnt a FIR possible against him @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh
    HUSTLE
  • edited December 2018
    Yeh toh asli munna bhai nikla,pade likhe berozgaro ko loot raha hai. :D
  • @mods @Neyawn @root
    please check the authenticity ... pic of a person is also shared.... if this forum trial is not authentic, then it will bring bad word to forum's discussion page.

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh i am just writing as a concerned forumite . there is no doubt that i respect and trust ur doubt clearing posts . i believe you know what u r doing.

I know sir. We are doing it after enough evidence and personal verification. Our concern is that he has not mended his ways. So we don't want more victims. That's why I shared. Now many people sharing same thing here as well as personally both on forum and tg.

This person is a sure fraud. No doubts on this. My only purpose is make aspirant junta and OFFICERS aware of such person. Hopefully people be alert in their personal lives after reading it. :)

• Damn , thats con on another level , isnt a FIR possible against him @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

+1000000
  • edited December 2018

Damn , thats con on another level , isnt a FIR possible against him @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

Bhai deep level ka game h. Sab factors consider krne k baad mene yhi socha ki personal level pe we people (who are not victim but knows many such victims personally) should atleast make people aware. Photo daalne ka plan to nhi tha but may be some victim have posted it. And I feel that's applaudable. :) We got further info in pm once photo was posted.

My only aim is to MAKE PEOPLE AWARE ki esa bhi ho skta h. Ese or bhi kyi 6ote 6ote fraud chal rhe h mkt me. You won't believe, I got to know recently that, one of the forum mod was also victim of such Honey trap tries ! :)

• @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh such frauds are quite common on internet. Generally east European and Latin girls send friend requests to married guys. Than after chatting , they ask the person to come to Skype. Ask guys to get naked as they do the same in the other side. Record video. And threaten to send it to while Facebook friend list if money is not transferred
  • edited December 2018
    Forum par bhi THOT audit ki jarurat hai.
    Blackpill wholeseller. THOT Police officer. LGBTQ+ Activist. Feminist on every 30th Feb. Men masculinity .

Better to be feared than be loved.
  • edited December 2018
    While chatting with anyone, anyone means anyone, we should talk ONLY and ONLY about UPSC studies...

Frustrated Youth, Preparing for so many years, don't have any avenues, dire Urge to fulfil sexual desires due to age factor - - - all these contribute to the online exploitation

Agar apna ek Safe, respected, dignified and bright future chahiye ho,, toh,,,, Kuch bhi ho jaaye, kisi bhi haalat mein Online, kisi se bhi Pyar Mohabbat ya sexual talks NAHI karna.. Kisi bhi haalat mein NAHI karna...

Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google