Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

which phone to buy under 20k

hello frnds, want to buy a smart phone under 20k. looking for long battery life. should be able to sustain heavy net usage. thanks
cafe coffee day chalo

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Cafe said:

hello frnds, want to buy a smart phone under 20k. looking for long battery life. should be able to sustain heavy net usage. thanks

Do have a look at..Poco F1!!
  • Cafe said:

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 launched today itself. It has 5000 mah battery that can last you for almost two days...
  • Nokia 6.1 plus or 7.1 plus...one of the best option under 20k range
  • thanks frnds
    cafe coffee day chalo
  • Dead Man said:

Cafe said:

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 launched today itself. It has 5000 mah battery that can last you for almost two days...
    but y jaldi kharab ho jata h..service center wale 5000 maang rhe the..n local shop p bhi koi theek nhi krta..
  • Cafe said:

Asus Zenfone max Pro m2 launched today with 5000 mah battery. Stock Android with SD660 below 15k. It's a good option. Hope the camera is improved in M2, the camera in its predecessor was mediocre.
  • Cafe said:

Asus Zenfone max Pro m2 launched today with 5000 mah battery. Stock Android with SD660 below 15k. It's a good option. Hope the camera is improved in M2, the camera in its predecessor was mediocre.
    If battery life with good performance is the only criteria then I will definitely advise Asus Zenfone max pro M2 or M1 as per the budget. I personally own M1 and it has great battery life.
  • xiaomi redmi 14000 best

• Go blindly for Poco F1..best in its class and flagship grade model.
    Beauty, Order, Civilization. One day, the whole world shall know the Peace of Rome. -Marcus Aurelius
  • Guys please give review about POCO F1. It has flagship processor but alsoI have heard it has some major defects such as screen bleeding,poor ram management, poor battery life.
  • bitchcoin said:

Guys please give review about POCO F1. It has flagship processor but alsoI have heard it has some major defects such as screen bleeding,poor ram management, poor battery life.

MIUI has ads everywhere. It is just frustrating. They should have told earlier about their ads policy
  • Second hand iPhone under 20k go for 6s plus
  • edited December 2018
    bitchcoin said:

Guys please give review about POCO F1. It has flagship processor but alsoI have heard it has some major defects such as screen bleeding,poor ram management, poor battery life.

Xiaomi's Poco F1 was a case of launched-too-early-with-lots-of-bugs phone.

So, inevitably, all YouTube videos and websites contain a lot of negativities about this phone- who generally do the reviews immediately after its launch.

Poor for them, cuz the phone is an absolute delight in this price.

SD845, which is found in premium flagships only, is the star in this phone which shines throughout.

Coupled with 4000 mAh battery, IR face lock sensor, dual 4G support, big screen size, a good camera which delivers in low-light scene as well, vibrant colors with good brightness levels, makhan performance, and total VALUE FOR MONEY, it's a go-to phone without second thought.

All those so called major defects are mere rumours (yes, Settings don't have ads- you can turn it off) such as screen bleeding (it happens in about 0.17% models; return the set if you are unlucky one) ,poor ram management, poor battery life were there during its launch which has been rectified now with subsequent updates.

PS: It's a chinese company, so if you are not among those fools who believe buying-Chinese-is-betraying-your-motherland crap {obviously those who don't understand macro-economics and diplomacy}, just go for it!

You have my word.

PPS- Don't think I am getting paid by my masters across the border :wink:
    Or perhaps I am, who knows :naughty:
    P-3, M-3*, I-1
  • drt said:

Second hand iPhone under 20k go for 6s plus

Going for 6s, even for 19k, would be the most stupid decision- if you value your money.

If it's black, then it's OK.
    P-3, M-3*, I-1
  • drt said:

Going for 6s, even for 19k, would be the most stupid decision- if you value your money.

+100
  • Don't buy Chinese brands...buy desi or American or South Korean
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • drt said:

Why so much hatred for iPhone?
    I have shifted to iPhone after using premium android phone like Pixel. Rest assured under 20k android phones won’t be superior to Pixel.
  • Cafe said:

chai pilo :trollface:
  • confused betwn Asus m2 & poco f1
    cafe coffee day chalo
  • Cafe said:

confused betwn Asus m2 & poco f1

Poco F1 anyday..
  • Cafe said:

Cafe said:

Going by specifications, Poco would be the choice (if you don't mind MIUI).

But it has 4000 mah battery capacity compared to 5000 mah of Asus Zf M2 pro. And you said your top priority is long battery. Asus phone will cost you ₹5000 lesser than poco.
  • Cafe said:

Not much difference in battery life between them in real life condition. However m2 will last longer than f1 for sure. If you have budget and don't have any problem with miui then go for f1 any day..
  • Go for moto z2 play.. awesome..i am using z play since November 2016..no problem..and got all updates...jow working on oreo 8.1
  • I have joined a media house temporarily and I need to take quick notes from my boss all the time. I need a phone with stylus .

I was planning to get an iphone earlier but I saw Samsung phone with stylus. Can somebody who has a stylus phone comment on its utility ?

I was also planning to get an iPad Pro but realised that I will
    Not be able to carry it all the time .
    Do not inbox meh |
  • thanks all
    cafe coffee day chalo
  • Nokia 6.1 plus

Strong body + android ecosystem

Check its reviews on https://www.flipkart.com/nokia-6-1-plus-black-64-gb/p/itmf8r36g9gfpafg
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google