MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

Julfiqar sir for Indian Economy ?

Hello friends , I'm new to preparation and new to forumias as welll. I want to cover economy in a good manner , a friend of mine told me to join Zulfiqar's sir class.

Please tell your reviews regarding him covering Indian economy and how well does he explain and covers the syllabus ?

Comments

• he is worth it .
  • Thanku :smile:
  • If anyone else can add-on or suggest something it would be most welcome.
  • Rya said:

If anyone else can add-on or suggest something it would be most welcome.

Join mrunal classes, paid one available on unacademy. Otherwise you can also watch his old lectures on YouTube for free.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • he is the best
  • Good ...check whether he is taking wto related stuff....and also....repo rate related things thoda u have to dig deep if u attend his classes...

If u are joining him....then read erudition ias book....his question before pt and mains..
    Best of luck
  • thanks @chandria :)
    But idk about erudition Ias book, I mean how it is ?
    Though I have Sriram IAS Economy notes.Please do guide.
  • Rya said:

Hello friends , I'm new to preparation and new to forumias as welll. I want to cover economy in a good manner , a friend of mine told me to join Zulfiqar's sir class.

Please tell your reviews regarding him covering Indian economy and how well does he explain and covers the syllabus ?

join mrunal's class.. he is very practical and he has his concepts clear. he covers exchaustively also including survey and budget.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SnM5iuzpdPw
  • @Rya...erudition is good....if u r not taking erudition classes his book is good....it is narrative fashion....so easily understandable....

Better u buy and read....u ll get clarity on lot many things
  • edited December 8
    erudition book is good...simple language and you don't need any teacher for help.But few topics like stock market etc are there in sriram eco book .
    In short ,you can use erudition book and fill the gaps with sriram eco book
  • erudition book is good...simple language and you don't need any teacher for help.But few topics like stock market etc are there in sriram eco book .
    In short ,you can use erudition book and fill the gaps with sriram eco book

@strategic_francis erudition is a book or any institute whose hand written notes u all are talking about??
  • edited December 8
    @ShinChan_15 Erudition is a institute in orn.But the teacher of erudition-vivek singh publish a Book called Indian economy (cost 200-300) which is avaliable in Book stores like jiledar etc in rajendra nagar.
  • @ShinChan_15 Erudition is a institute in orn.But the teacher of erudition-vivek singh publish a Book called Indian economy (cost 200-300) which is avaliable in Book stores like jiledar etc in rajendra nagar.

@strategic_francis have u read that book ?? Btw many people here are saying it is gud book.
  • @ShinChan_15 .I have read the book.Proved beneficial for me as I have done no coaching for gs eco.The language is simple and you can use investopedia website etc for more clarity.

But still even if you use the book,do refer sriram eco for leftover concepts.
  • @ShinChan_15 .I have read the book.Proved beneficial for me as I have done no coaching for gs eco.The language is simple and you can use investopedia website etc for more clarity.

But still even if you use the book,do refer sriram eco for leftover concepts.

Ok. Thanks
  • go for him.. he is really good in explaining concepts.. currently he is teaching in 2-3 institutes...
    all i need is You Lord
  • Rya said:

Hi Rya... Even I want to join him for economy classes.... Do you know where can we join him....coz I can see that he teaches in NextIAS now....but for that we'll have to join for all the subjects....so is there any other alternative to reach out to him?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog