Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Apps that can aid in UPSC Preparation

Till we invent a personal teleporter, traversing in modern cities tend to eat up a lot of the limited time we have. I want to make the most, while moving from point a to b. A Smartphone is a wonderful innovation, if we know how to use it well. Sadly, I dont. So I seek your help with apps that can help me make the most of the time that I waste while travelling. Leads would be highly appreciated.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Comments

• Feedly
    One Note / Evernote
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Till we invent a personal teleporter, traversing in modern cities tend to eat up a lot of the limited time we have. I want to make the most, while moving from point a to b. A Smartphone is a wonderful innovation, if we know how to use it well. Sadly, I dont. So I seek your help with apps that can help me make the most of the time that I waste while travelling. Leads would be highly appreciated.

Civilsdaily app. You can keep tap on current affairs.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • Cam Scanner- I use it combine online and offline notes and newspaper clippings
    Jiomags (for jio users)- Has EPW, Pratiyogita Darpan Down to earth magazine, World focus for free
    Constitution of India app is useful for searching through articles
  • any app for air fm gold news analysis recordings?
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google