Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Apps that can aid in UPSC Preparation

Till we invent a personal teleporter, traversing in modern cities tend to eat up a lot of the limited time we have. I want to make the most, while moving from point a to b. A Smartphone is a wonderful innovation, if we know how to use it well. Sadly, I dont. So I seek your help with apps that can help me make the most of the time that I waste while travelling. Leads would be highly appreciated.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Comments

• Feedly
    One Note / Evernote
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Till we invent a personal teleporter, traversing in modern cities tend to eat up a lot of the limited time we have. I want to make the most, while moving from point a to b. A Smartphone is a wonderful innovation, if we know how to use it well. Sadly, I dont. So I seek your help with apps that can help me make the most of the time that I waste while travelling. Leads would be highly appreciated.

Civilsdaily app. You can keep tap on current affairs.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • Cam Scanner- I use it combine online and offline notes and newspaper clippings
    Jiomags (for jio users)- Has EPW, Pratiyogita Darpan Down to earth magazine, World focus for free
    Constitution of India app is useful for searching through articles
  • any app for air fm gold news analysis recordings?
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google