Role of Visionias Mains 365 in clearing 2019 Prelims

Hello everyone. Request senior seasoned upsc aspirants and qualified candidates to answer this query of mine.

Will Visionias Mains 365 pdfs will help in clearing 2019 Prelims. I found Mains 365's content quality and information more relevant than PT365.

Kindly provide your valuable feedback. Regards

Comments

• its required but dont give so much importance and all..if you have time just do it thats it..
  • edited November 2018

Hello everyone. Request senior seasoned upsc aspirants and qualified candidates to answer this query of mine.

Will Visionias Mains 365 pdfs will help in clearing 2019 Prelims. I found Mains 365's content quality and information more relevant than PT365.

Don't depend on any coaching material for prelims. Read news papers properly. magazines can be your supplementary source.

Pre becoming so unpredictable that it looks like UPSC keeps eye on all materials in the market.
  • Q. Critically analyze the Role of Visionias Mains 365 in clearing 2019 Prelims. ( 200 words)

• Q. Critically analyze the Role of Visionias Mains 365 in clearing 2019 Prelims. ( 200 words)

Visionias mains 365 is a topic wise current affairs compilation of one year from mains perspective provided by visionias.

some aspirants are planning to cover it for prelims 2019 as prelims 2018 was unconventional.

In this context, it has both positive as well as negative role in prelims 2019

Positive role-
    - EDUCATED guess can be made with the help of its base knowledge.

- LAST Year ca knowledge will be there.

- CONFIDENCE of having strong knowledge base.

negative role -

-it will be difficult to REVISE.

-it is mainly from MAINS PERSPECTIVE.

-TIME is less for prelims 2019

Way forward -

-Better to revise STATIC PART
    -cover THIS YEARS CA.
    -Revise most relevant stuffs.

Everyone has his her own strategy in upsc and it may or may not work for you. Analyze your situation and plan accordingly to nail PRELIMS 2019

Visionias mains 365 is a topic wise current affairs compilation of one year from mains perspective provided by visionias.

some aspirants are planning to cover it for prelims 2019 as prelims 2018 was unconventional.

Positive role-

negative role -

Way forward -

-cover THIS YEARS CA.

Everyone has his her own strategy in upsc and it may or may not work for you. Analyze your situation and plan accordingly to nail PRELIMS 2019
    i m thiking of covering vision ias from 2016 jan to may 2019. is it feasible

• My advice for newbies, don't run after those 30 questions, have 90plus percent accuracy in proven 70 questions. It almost always pays off.

Positive role-

negative role -

Way forward -

-cover THIS YEARS CA.

Yes you can only do pt365 of previous years and exhaustive current affairs of this year along with current affairs magazine..
  • My advice for newbies, don't run after those 30 questions, have 90plus percent accuracy in proven 70 questions. It almost always pays off.

• In short ,cover static syllabus thoroughly,it will also help in mains.
  • Hello everyone. Request senior seasoned upsc aspirants and qualified candidates to answer this query of mine.

Only PT365 will be sufficient for prelims. If you have time and mood glance through mains 365 but leave it mainly for mains.

Positive role-

negative role -

Way forward -

-cover THIS YEARS CA.

Not a good idea,returns will be very less.U look at prelims paper once and analyse where the questions came from.Most questions came from standard textbooks.
  • wishwesh said:

Q. Critically analyze the Role of Visionias Mains 365 in clearing 2019 Prelims. ( 200 words)

Positive role-

negative role -

Way forward -

-cover THIS YEARS CA.

Not a good idea,returns will be very less.U look at prelims paper once and analyse where the questions came from.Most questions came from standard textbooks.
    haha yeh sunte sunte kan pak gaye yeh bata do what is the standard book for prelims

• Dead Man said:

Q. Critically analyze the Role of Visionias Mains 365 in clearing 2019 Prelims. ( 200 words)

Positive role-

negative role -

Way forward -

-cover THIS YEARS CA.

Yes you can only do pt365 of previous years and exhaustive current affairs of this year along with current affairs magazine..
    last year i did but didnt get any benefit this time i will cover whole CA magazine from JAN 2016 to may 2019

• wishwesh said:

Positive role-

negative role -

Way forward -

-cover THIS YEARS CA.

haha yeh sunte sunte kan pak gaye yeh bata do what is the standard book for prelims
    Polity-lakshmikanth
    Economics-sriram ias
    Environment-shankar ias
    Modern history-spectrum
    Ancient and medival-ncert(least important topic)
    Culture-singhania
    Geography-ncert
    International organisations-shankar or vision.
    No need to read India year book & economic survey.
  • Stress takes away lots of marks..i did blunder in those questions which i would have never had in my previous 3 attempts.

Books all mentioned..
    Add stress mgnt from my side.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google