MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

APPSC- Andhra Pradesh PSC Groups

edited November 25 in State PSC
All students who are preparing for APPSC, lets gather and discuss our queries here.

Comments

• Bro any info on the probable date of releasing of notifications??
  • Most probably Dec ending (According to Dr.Lakshamiah, he told in his orientation video)
  • Bro, Any idea on books for Andhra history, Andhra Economy (English medium)?
  • For economy socioeconomic survey of a.p is sufficient and for history many people suggested seenaih sir notes
  • Nenu chala eduru choostunna ilanti thread kosam , good to see ur frds
  • Any idea andi both Group 1 and Group 2 eppudu vastundo notification...i stays in chennai and asalu details telidu
  • Any idea andi both Group 1 and Group 2 eppudu vastundo notification...i stays in chennai and asalu details telidu

Tentative calendar is supposed to be out by October end. But, they delayed.
    Going by the coaching institutes and paper news, notifications should be out before December.

But, it seems highly impossible.
  • There is a news today in papers regarding the release of aee notification tomorrow so I think they will soon release groups notification also...
  • edited November 27
    Notification will come in early 2019
    prelims around may

But with appsc nothing can be predicted perfectly
    They are just puppets
    it depends on cbn timing before election
  • All notifications are to be released by December ending.

Check this:
  • Flatmate required in ashok nagar hyderabad
    1000 Square feet
    shared by 3
    5k per month per head

rooms 10*10 feet
    2 bathrooms
    1 varanda

interested ping me
    boys only
  • Hey, recently appsc conducted exam for assistant professor in universities in andhra? anyone of you have any idea about that? I appeared in that and expecting interview call but i have no link with any fellow aspirant there. finding it difficult to know the things.
    PS: Im from maharashtra
    उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
    दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog