MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

Economics optional

Any suggestions with coaching around Delhi's Rajinder Nagar/Karol Bagh for economics as Mains optional?

Comments

• I would suggest you to join Rau's IAS Study Circle for economics optional preparations. My cousin did his coaching from Rau's and he is very fond of this institute because the faculty is very experienced and master of subjects. There are only 809-90 students in one batch which is great.
  • Thanks buddy.
  • Bliss point studies is a good option (Ravindra Jha sir). You can also access their course online at Flavido .
  • I would suggest you to join Rau's IAS Study Circle for economics optional preparations. My cousin did his coaching from Rau's and he is very fond of this institute because the faculty is very experienced and master of subjects. There are only 809-90 students in one batch which is great.

please refer to the attached screenshot. and please stay alert from such frauds.
    Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 8.59.25 PM.png
    1468 x 1420 - 359K
  • fry said:

I would suggest you to join Rau's IAS Study Circle for economics optional preparations. My cousin did his coaching from Rau's and he is very fond of this institute because the faculty is very experienced and master of subjects. There are only 809-90 students in one batch which is great.

please refer to the attached screenshot. and please stay alert from such frauds.
    this guy has 5 comments in total on forum and all praise various Rau services. Great marketing strategy. LOL.
  • Seems like I missed a trick. Thanks @fry
  • I had joined Axiom academy. Didn’t find it that useful. Its good if you want to get started.
    Vajiram eco optional- Heard its better than axiom.
    Bliss point - No idea
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog