All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Current Affairs for 2019 | Online

As Forum is not coming up with online version of their current affairs, what will be the best alternative or combination?
1> INA by M K Yadav
2> GS 2 by M Puri (will he cover current affairs?) and Economic ans Social Develeopment by M K Yadav
3> Lukman ED
or any other option?

Comments

• Hi! I attended orientation class of INA. It was ok. However, I didn't like the first class much. Well, it might be too early to answer it. If you need to consolidate sources of current affairs, a current affairs class is needed. I had joined forum earlier, I couldn't do the classes.INA follows a more *ratto aur reproduce karo approach*, which is needed too. ED classes were quite boring . Not at all interactive. Gs2 by Puri sir- clueless about it.

I believe you have written the order correctly.
    Miles before I go to sleep!
  • Alexa said:

Hi! I attended orientation class of INA. It was ok. However, I didn't like the first class much. Well, it might be too early to answer it. If you need to consolidate sources of current affairs, a current affairs class is needed. I had joined forum earlier, I couldn't do the classes.INA follows a more *ratto aur reproduce karo approach*, which is needed too. ED classes were quite boring . Not at all interactive. Gs2 by Puri sir- clueless about it.

I believe you have written the order correctly.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
  • Same here. I too joined INA 2019. Didnt like the first class. I think it was rushed through in a haphazard manner. Hope it gets better with coming classes.
  • @rr0410 it won't get better with coming classes, you made a wrong choice.

2016 - i had joined chokkalingam.
    2017 - i had joined forumias.
    2018 - i had joined m k yadav.
    2019 - i have joined forumias batch 3
    yesterday.

INA was a complete waste. Most importantly there is no value addition. Attended only 3 classes in the last whole year from september'17 to august'18. He keeps on creating batches and keeps on merging them as a result you are taught same thing again and again. Yes he does have knowledge about economy but that much i also know (not to disgrace anyones knowledge). But overall he is pathetic. I felt cheated, but couldn't do anything.

See chokkalingam is not teaching anymore. Dipin Sir is the only and best alternative one has in delhi.
    But the thing is people learn from their experiences so please don't listen to me.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • @madeye : I have enrolled in the online mode as I am not in Delhi. I had enrolled for forum CA in 2018, but as they are not doing it online this year, I had no other choice.
  • rr0410 said:

@madeye : I have enrolled in the online mode as I am not in Delhi. I had enrolled for forum CA in 2018, but as they are not doing it online this year, I had no other choice.

Ok, don't worry. Just study hard.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • rr0410 said:

@madeye : I have enrolled in the online mode as I am not in Delhi. I had enrolled for forum CA in 2018, but as they are not doing it online this year, I had no other choice.

That's okay! Stick to INA. Let's not waste what we have invested in. However, do current affairs material (vision)as well. Coverage will be holistic. We can discuss as we have joined INA. Further paper 2 and paper 3 are overrated. Paper 1, paper 4, optional, essay pe focus karo. By the end we will surely find a way.
    Miles before I go to sleep!
  • @alexa : Right...what's ur optional?
  • rr0410 said:

donot worry bhai..last year maine dipin sir ki thi this yr i joined ina...and i am in delhi..so u can understand
  • Hi all!
    Looking for Group Study partners at my Residence in Defence Colony, New Delhi for Civil Services 2019
    Subjects: GS and Law (Optional)
    Single room with attached washroom and study table exclusively available with food, etc. during day time study!
    Kindly message, if interested. (Should have appeared for Civil Services exam at least once)
    Thanks!
  • madeye said:

@rr0410 it won't get better with coming classes, you made a wrong choice.

yesterday.

INA was a complete waste. Most importantly there is no value addition. Attended only 3 classes in the last whole year from september'17 to august'18. He keeps on creating batches and keeps on merging them as a result you are taught same thing again and again. Yes he does have knowledge about economy but that much i also know (not to disgrace anyones knowledge). But overall he is pathetic. I felt cheated, but couldn't do anything.

See chokkalingam is not teaching anymore. Dipin Sir is the only and best alternative one has in delhi.
    But the thing is people learn from their experiences so please don't listen to me.

Are you serious about that Chokkalingam is not teaching anymore???
  • ozzy said:

madeye said:

yesterday.

Not in delhi anymore. May be online class from January will start. I am not sure about it.
  • madeye said:

ozzy said:

madeye said:

yesterday.

Not in delhi anymore. May be online class from January will start. I am not sure about it.
    Cool...thanks for the info man..
  • rr0410 said:

donot worry bhai..last year maine dipin sir ki thi this yr i joined ina...and i am in delhi..so u can understand
    @lafange_parindey bhai whts ur feedback about ina?? Was thinking to join it. .and whts the fee they charged ??
  • Hi sirs and madams
    Writing regarding mk yadav sir ina course.
    Pls let me knw if i can share d cost for ina 2019.
    And also pls let me knw if u have ina 2018 videos and material bcoz i need that for my state pcs mains.
  • Means forums won't do current affairs online even in subsequent batches?
    Mein rahaan te nahi turda,
    Mein turda taan raah bande..
  • Can anyone provide feedback for ina and qep course of mkyadav?
    "Life expands or shrink in proportion to one's courage".
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google