in recent weeks i have seem so many guys willing to help other aspirants via free answer checking , guidance etc . that is what forum was , but with coming of ForumIAS Academy , it seems the basic essence of helping has evaporated from ForumIAS. so i propose the following
1. a website ( on lines of queskey.com ) where there can be collection of mains and pre questions ( each tagged with subject/ topic code ,)
2. the website will contain all previous year questions and solutions for mains as well as mains .
3. user will have the option to choose to solve questions of particular year / subject / topic or randomly ( at backend , the website will exaggerate the questions from its pool of questions ( more on that later) and present a time bound test to the user.
4. The backend of website will analyse the answers ( MCQs only , with OCR employed to scan the OMR sheet , if some1 wants to take exam fully in test like conditions) , this will allow us to analyse the weak points of the user as each question will be marked with different tags .
5. this also allows student to do work on their weak areas
6. a weekly test also can be scheduled , which will include topics which student is weak in ( as per data from previous attempted questions)
7. An option to get mains answers checked by verified evaluates ( those appered in mains / interview) at some low genuine cost How to source the questions :
a. There are so many test series in market that , we can have agreements with the institutes like @ForumIAS
and others to provide us the older questions ( we can add their name in small footnote of question to give credit)
b. The users will be allowed to submit questions on their own ( with answers)
so i appeal the website designers / programmers and other interested ForumIAS members to come and think about this @Neyawn @root @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @zohanmukharjee @nandini @mango_dolly @Shkk
please consider this