Now that CSM 2018 has finished, its time we put our time to productivity (Of course, after some break). Also, we need to have knowledge about our state for the purpose of UPSC CSE Interview. Plus, with the elections for Telangana has been already announced, there is uncertainty regarding whether Group 1 notification would be released before elections or after. But, that is not in our hands.
Like many here, I have no idea about Group-1 preparation. So, we must collaborate in the preparation.
Here, we have a few questions:
1. Any one experienced here, who is willing to share their strategy.
2. Book list and other sources for preparation.
3. Any group like FB/Whats App group for preparation.
4. Any test series available for this exam.
5. Any reliable coaching exists?
6. How much time needed for completing the syllabi?
7. Any advantage for CSE aspirants with 2 or more attempts, in Group-1 Preparation?
Any more questions, please join this discussion.
I have been told that this Group-1 exam should not be ignored. As we would be having more number of seats this time + also, uncertainty regarding annual notifications. The last notification was in 2011 and till now, there has been none yet. Hence, we must be proactive.
So, guys/gals, please join this discussion so that we, the CSE aspirants, are not left behind in this huge competition for this Group-1 exam.
Lets get started on this.
P-4 | M-3* | I-0