MGP or InsightsonIndia test series?

Hi! i'm planning to join mains test series. Confused between these two. Both of them have launched their year long test series and will be conducting tests every week. which one should i go for?
I don't want the type of checking where paper checker will just write additional points from model answers on the margins. I'm okay with delay in copy checking but not with compromise in quality
Thanks

Comments

• How is vision? I saw some of my friends evaluated copies, it looks good.
  • Join chrome..it is of high worth..persoanl exp..
  • just check following befor joining forumias.

Last year They have combined the similar topics under one test like Governance of GS2,GS4..But the fact is that both paper approach is different.But you cant distinuish them during their test.Also as some topics of all GS papers are combined in one test, you will probably not get the satisfication and feeling of completing the syllabus paperwise.Else review was decent. Their model answers are not that great specially the mains answer writing focus group.But the questions from the test are really good.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog