ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

monthly current magazine

which current affairs monthly magazine we can refer apart from visionias?
anyone who is doing or referred to focus(raus ias ) magazine please share ur reviews

Comments

• litt_2019 said:

anyone who is doing or referred to focus(raus ias ) magazine please share ur reviews

+1
  • Go for knowracle akhwar and cruxine. I was thinking of useless , but when i saw them, magazine is definitely good..look at it. I am sure u ll not fail in pre for sure if you read it.
  • rating of magazine for upsc in descending order

Vision.
    Insight Quiz
    Ias Baba monthly
    Raus Focus
    Gktoday ( factual chutiyapa)
    Competition sucees review( nice article for mains essay)
    Partiyogita darpan ( best for mains try to collect last 2 years magazine easly availabel on internet)
    MICA ( best for one liner)
    Hindu review from bankersadda ( factual and state psc)

For mains
    Yojana kuruskhetra, epw must read

For science latest
    Scentific india and science reporter

For environemnt

Geography and you and Down to earth

• Dorjay123 said:

Go for knowracle akhwar and cruxine. I was thinking of useless , but when i saw them, magazine is definitely good..look at it. I am sure u ll not fail in pre for sure if you read it.

Dorjay123 said:

Go for knowracle akhwar and cruxine. I was thinking of useless , but when i saw them, magazine is definitely good..look at it. I am sure u ll not fail in pre for sure if you read it.

Hey thNx ..from where to get these magazines and I was reading vision but now I want to change...because I m not liking it
  • Focus magazine is very good
  • Hi, knowledge of current affairs is really important for the preparation of competitive exams. The newspaper is the best way to increase your general knowledge. There are also several additions to magazines and books are available, which gives updates related to nation, world, and politics. These topics are really important. Economics times, current affairs are the examples of such magazines. As much as will you read, you will always get new updates and information. You can also take help from Essay writing service USA, it will help for the educational purposes.

Vision.
    Insight Quiz
    Ias Baba monthly
    Raus Focus
    Partiyogita darpan ( best for mains try to collect last 2 years magazine easly availabel on internet)

For mains

For science latest

For environemnt

bro which one is best for state exams?
  • Vision IAS has no comparison in market now days, apart from it u can read Hindu newsppr daily nd vision it's more than enough for current affairs... Rau's magazine isn't that much good, comparatively.
  • Hi all!
    Looking for Group Study partners at my Residence in Defence Colony, New Delhi for Civil Services 2019
    Subjects: GS and Law (Optional)
    Single room with attached washroom and study table exclusively available with food, etc. during day time study!
    Kindly message, if interested. (Should have appeared for Civil Services exam at least once)
    Thanks!

Vision.
    Insight Quiz
    Ias Baba monthly
    Raus Focus

For mains

For science latest

For environemnt

Sir/ma'am
    Honestly, that's a huge amount of material. How can anyone remember this amount of info in exams??
    :)
  • litt_2019 said:

Only4U
  • I have personally bought FOCUS magazine for current affairs preparations of Rau's and honestly its very helpful and best booklet to prepare the current affairs topics monthly basis. all the current affairs topics are analytically explained with its background content as well.
  • rather than going for magazines go for online sites available on your fingertips
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google