Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes | Click here to know more
We are hiring!

Public administration writing practice

Hello aspirants
Can u please suggest me where I should do writing practice for public administration??
On insights on India , there is no updation on questions from last 2-3 years for public administration....
Please suggest
Thank you

Comments

• buy previous year pubad papers and start solving them and do self evaluation and a test series of gsscore pubad is starting from 14 November u can join that as well
  • I think, for regular practice, you must attempt as much questions as you can. Answer writing is really important because at every point, you are judged according to the questions you attempt , how you attempt because you don't come in direct contact to impress with your personality. Your words speak louder in this scenario. So read, write and improve your answer writing skills with Public Administration optional on https://neostencil.com/upsc-mains-answer-writing-challenge-public-administration
  • edited November 2018
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google