Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

selling Video Lectures and Study Material of a reputed institute

hello friends, i want to sell online Video lectures and study material for 20k
DM me i can tell you the name of that institute there

Comments

• My bid:
    Rs.101 /-
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
  • My bid:
    Rs.101 /-

hey look, the fees of the institute is 80k for online classes,i qualified scholarship of that institute so they are charging 20k for study material.. i am not interested in taking classes, so i thought this would help any one who is planning to take online classes.. i dont need any money, they can pay directly to the institute and take login ID... and the course includes Prelims and Mains test series.
  • My bid:
    Rs.101 /-

Too high, start with ₹10.
    Beauty, Order, Civilization. One day, the whole world shall know the Peace of Rome. -Marcus Aurelius
  • which coaching

check your inbox
  • My bid:
    Rs.101 /-

hey look, the fees of the institute is 80k for online classes,i qualified scholarship of that institute so they are charging 20k for study material.. i am not interested in taking classes, so i thought this would help any one who is planning to take online classes.. i dont need any money, they can pay directly to the institute and take login ID... and the course includes Prelims and Mains test series.
    Ok brother
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google