Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

How is chrome ias mains test series?

Hi
If anyone has joined, please message me. I want to get clarity regarding it.
We may set deadlines and prepare.

Comments

• Please ask @truthteller :)
    Auf Wiedersehen
  • rye said:

Please ask @truthteller :)

Yes please, if you could help
  • edited September 2018
    SoumyaS said:

rye said:

any test series involves the following features:

1. questions
    2. peers i.e. other candidates who write test along with u
    3. evaluation( time and quality)

Questions of chrome ias are as standard as any famous inst u know of.

Since people join famous institutes in large numbers, so you will find crowd there. However, since chrome is a new inst, u wont find large number of people writing tests along with u. However, this scenario is likely to change soon.

Most of the institutes do not pay much attention to evaluation, particularly the famous ones. They lag both on punctuality and quality of evaluation. Chrome ias is quite serious on the both aspects of timely evaluation and quality of evaluation.

In short, its paisa vasool. Most probably, you wont have any complaints after experiencing it.

Prelims 2019: The time starts now !

https://chromeias.com/civil-services-prelims-focus-group-cs-pfg/

Entrance Exam on 28th Nov.
  • SoumyaS said:

rye said:

1. questions

Since people join famous institutes in large numbers, so you will find crowd there. However, since chrome is a new inst, u wont find large number of people writing tests along with u. However, this scenario is likely to change soon.

Most of the institutes do not pay much attention to evaluation, particularly the famous ones. They lag both on punctuality and quality of evaluation. Chrome ias is quite serious on the both aspects of timely evaluation and quality of evaluation.

In short, its paisa vasool. Most probably, you wont have any complaints after experiencing it.

Thank you for the review. I find it assertive.
    Do you know anyone who has joined the testseries before or this time?

Thank you
  • SoumyaS said:

SoumyaS said:

rye said:

1. questions

Thank you
    many have joined..do u want to interact with them for feedback?

• SoumyaS said:

SoumyaS said:

rye said:

1. questions

Thank you
    many have joined..do u want to interact with them for feedback?
    That would be great actually.
    Thank you
  • Karthik calling Karthik?
    Empowered ur ego, enhanced ur desire - u'll die without living.

U need to empower your intelligence, and enhance ur competence. Do something to the best of ur ability, and get fulfillment, joy, life.
  • bhailog..very professional ppl in chrome...they will check copies without any reminder,,,wil call themselves for feedback...and dat too proper and very apt..

its worth to join chrome
  • paddy123 said:

bhailog..very professional ppl in chrome...they will check copies without any reminder,,,wil call themselves for feedback...and dat too proper and very apt..

its worth to join chrome

u seem to be satisfied with chrome..nice..

• paddy123 said:

bhailog..very professional ppl in chrome...they will check copies without any reminder,,,wil call themselves for feedback...and dat too proper and very apt..

its worth to join chrome

Thank you for the review
  • paddy123 said:

its worth to join chrome

u seem to be satisfied with chrome..nice..
    really bro..mrudul sir especially is amzing man..even ravika mam is also nice ..dey knw the things and they have commitment to convey ..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google