Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Facts/ Keywords/ Diagrams for Mains 2018

We have compiled important Facts/ Examples/ Keywords/ Diagrams for Mains. You can download the document here.

Document includes 80+ quality diagrams which can be used in answers.

ADB!

Comments

• Seems good..thanks :)
  • Also, if u could provide similar content for ethics- real life examples etc. That would be great !
  • Nice.. Thanx
    all i need is You Lord
  • Is not some data r old like

GER for higher education has now reached parity......
  • Good ...thanks !!!!!
  • Thanks for the effort but it should have been brought out a week ago or so.
    It's only 15 days to exam and people must already be in full revision swing. At least I am. Adding and cramming new material at this stage will make the revision unstable and might confuse many.

Anyways for those who don't want to be a part of another big database, I'm attaching the pdf that you'll get by registering on the link above, here.
    pdf
    pdf
    Value Addition Material for Mains 2018.pdf
    2M
    2013, 2014 - Mains*
    2015 - Interview*
    2016 - IRS (C&CE)
    2017 - IPS
    2018 - Prelims, Mains, Personality Test*
  • should I read this data if I am preparing for 2019
    Desire is the cause of UPSC
  • Ias4sure said:

We have compiled important Facts/ Examples/ Keywords/ Diagrams for Mains. You can download the document here.

Document includes 80+ quality diagrams which can be used in answers.

ADB!

Thank you so much! It's worth diamonds. :)

IASmocks.com - A Game Changer For Prelims 2019.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google