Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Facts/ Keywords/ Diagrams for Mains 2018

We have compiled important Facts/ Examples/ Keywords/ Diagrams for Mains. You can download the document here.

Document includes 80+ quality diagrams which can be used in answers.

ADB!

Comments

• Seems good..thanks :)
  • Also, if u could provide similar content for ethics- real life examples etc. That would be great !
  • Nice.. Thanx
    all i need is You Lord
  • Is not some data r old like

GER for higher education has now reached parity......
  • Good ...thanks !!!!!
  • Thanks for the effort but it should have been brought out a week ago or so.
    It's only 15 days to exam and people must already be in full revision swing. At least I am. Adding and cramming new material at this stage will make the revision unstable and might confuse many.

Anyways for those who don't want to be a part of another big database, I'm attaching the pdf that you'll get by registering on the link above, here.
    pdf
    pdf
    Value Addition Material for Mains 2018.pdf
    2M
    2013, 2014 - Mains*
    2015 - Interview*
    2016 - IRS (C&CE)
    2017 - IPS
    2018 - Prelims, Mains, Personality Test*
  • should I read this data if I am preparing for 2019
    Desire is the cause of UPSC
  • Ias4sure said:

We have compiled important Facts/ Examples/ Keywords/ Diagrams for Mains. You can download the document here.

Document includes 80+ quality diagrams which can be used in answers.

ADB!

Thank you so much! It's worth diamonds. :)
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google