Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

UPPSC ghatna chakra (all subjects) and Lucent for 500 only!

Hi. I want to sell all my UPPSC material which is in Hindi. It is brand new. If anyone wants the same, please msg. I stay in ORN so you can collect it anytime.

Comments

• I am interested
  • Where do u stay? All of this is in Hindi. You can take it tomorrow. What's your number?
  • hi
    i wan to buy
    give your contact no
    you stay in delhi?
  • Keats said:

Hi. I want to sell all my UPPSC material which is in Hindi. It is brand new. If anyone wants the same, please msg. I stay in ORN so you can collect it anytime.

I m interested tell me the year of publication
  • Keats said:

I want the materials in english, If you know anybody who wants to sell his english material, please let me know.
  • Calm said:

If u want materials highly useful for uppcs of good coaching which is running a specific course on prelim of uppcs contact me

how can contact you your phone no?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google