We are hiring!

M K Yadav’s INA vs Lukmaan IAS ED Classes

Now that @ForumIAS is not coming back with their CA Online Classes ( Yes, I had hopes ) and I cannot come to Delhi, I am looking forward joining other CA Classes. I have these two in my mind, One by MK Yadav Sir and other one by Lukmaan IAS. Can anyone here please share your experiences with these two classes ? Which is considered the best amongst them ? I am also open to any other online resource popular in Delhi which I might not be aware of !

Thanks.
Nobody Owes Nobody Nothin'. You Owe Yourself !

Comments

• M K Yadav would be better.... Concluding by seeing few of the videos of both of them.
  • Mk Yadav is better I think, I follow his YouTube videos and joined QEP. it was good(personal call). Rest you can watch videos of both on YouTube and decide.
  • you can talk to them individually, and tell them what precise issues you facing in current affairs...and ask them how their programs will help u overcome them...

for that you first need to understand, why do u think u need help for current affairs??
    issues can be like, u hate reading newspaper, u hate researching, or you cant make your notes or you can link etc..( these are just examples..)..

imo either of the classes can be good, if u know how to extract maximum value from them ..
  • Warlord said:

you can talk to them individually, and tell them what precise issues you facing in current affairs...and ask them how their programs will help u overcome them...

for that you first need to understand, why do u think u need help for current affairs??
    issues can be like, u hate reading newspaper, u hate researching, or you cant make your notes or you can link etc..( these are just examples..)..

imo either of the classes can be good, if u know how to extract maximum value from them ..

makzyy said:

Mk Yadav is better I think, I follow his YouTube videos and joined QEP. it was good(personal call). Rest you can watch videos of both on YouTube and decide.

mimansa said:

M K Yadav would be better.... Concluding by seeing few of the videos of both of them.

Thank You Guys. That was really helpful !
    Nobody Owes Nobody Nothin'. You Owe Yourself !
  • M k yadav takes offline coaching too?
  • holycow said:

M k yadav takes offline coaching too?

yes
  • pareto said:

holycow said:

M k yadav takes offline coaching too?

yes
    Whts the fee for offline classes @pareto
  • If anyone took online mode of INA msg me
  • I can suggest that INA is not helpful..it is superficial and not up to the mark..
  • Hows lukmaan ED classes ?? Somebody pls through some light about recent classes as i heard new faculties have come.
  • gopal88 said:

If anyone took online mode of INA msg me

If you find someone who has opted for online course, please let me know
  • How is Shubhra Ranjan classes for current affairs?

Any meaningful advice apart from the best advice ( not joining any class :trollface: ) will be highly appreciated.
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade :)
  • How is Shubhra Ranjan classes for current affairs?

Any meaningful advice apart from the best advice ( not joining any class :trollface: ) will be highly appreciated.

Close your eyes and join Dipin Sir”s Current Affairs Classes. I have done his classes both last year before Mains, then before my Interviee and last to last year when Forum was new.

M K Yadav Sir is good, but then you can only do few things - one is Economic Survey and other is Economy. It will look all good to you but in the end you will realise that much coverage has not been done.

Before Interview I took both classes, Dipin Sir was in hurry but what he got covered in two classes was more than what you can do in five classes of other teachers. Dipin Sir is the only teacher in Forum ( or elsewhere ) who doesn’t waste your time at all - this I can say with surety.

In 2017 Dipin sir had taken some classes and I remember that at least four questions were exactly given by him verbatim as important and it came as it is. There were other questions too, but then they were covered in other places also.

Mainly you will end up saving a lot of time. That time forum was giving three classes free so just go and ask if they can allow one class to you. If it works for you, then you join or you join some other place.

SR Ma”am I have not heard so much of at all. also I don’t think MA”am takes those classes.
    Do not inbox meh |
  • AHatley said:

How is Shubhra Ranjan classes for current affairs?

Close your eyes and join Dipin Sir”s Current Affairs Classes. I have done his classes both last year before Mains, then before my Interviee and last to last year when Forum was new.

M K Yadav Sir is good, but then you can only do few things - one is Economic Survey and other is Economy. It will look all good to you but in the end you will realise that much coverage has not been done.

Before Interview I took both classes, Dipin Sir was in hurry but what he got covered in two classes was more than what you can do in five classes of other teachers. Dipin Sir is the only teacher in Forum ( or elsewhere ) who doesn’t waste your time at all - this I can say with surety.

In 2017 Dipin sir had taken some classes and I remember that at least four questions were exactly given by him verbatim as important and it came as it is. There were other questions too, but then they were covered in other places also.

Mainly you will end up saving a lot of time. That time forum was giving three classes free so just go and ask if they can allow one class to you. If it works for you, then you join or you join some other place.

SR Ma”am I have not heard so much of at all. also I don’t think MA”am takes those classes.
    Thank you very much for such a detailed reply.. Dipin Sir's notes are very good and his teaching style is also really good.. I had done few classes of him in 2016.. however only issue at that time was that his detailed style of teaching allowing him to cover only 2-3 topics per class.. and so I couldn't continue..due to same reason I don't want to join his class..

I would really like to study from his notes if his notes are available somewhere.. please let me know if someone has his notes.. that would really be a big help.. TIA.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade :)
  • AHatley said:

How is Shubhra Ranjan classes for current affairs?

Thank you very much for such a detailed reply.. Dipin Sir's notes are very good and his teaching style is also really good.. I had done few classes of him in 2016.. however only issue at that time was that his detailed style of teaching allowing him to cover only 2-3 topics per class.. and so I couldn't continue..due to same reason I don't want to join his class..

I would really like to study from his notes if his notes are available somewhere.. please let me know if someone has his notes.. that would really be a big help.. TIA.

He still teaches in detail in his year long classes, and maybe bit slow in the beginning. The classes that he takes just before Prelims , Mains and Interview are quite well paced. His coverage for Mains is usually around 220-250 issues in 15 days classes which for we was fast enough. For interview, he did not complete the issues he wanted to take , but he was only given two classes by forumias for it. But whatever he did it was well paved for anyone who had appeared for Mains that year.

P.S. His notes will be available in market . But try to get handwritten notes by some good student since there is lot of value addition done in the class .
    Do not inbox meh |
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly