ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Anyone preparing from Kota (Rajasthan) ?

Kindly let me know if anyone is preparing from Kota. I recently shifted back home from Delhi (ORN)

Comments

• Ohh....great old days ....mahavir nagar , jawahar nagar, talwandi circle......modern public school......and that beautiful lady!!!.....achi city h
    Zindagi badi mast hai
  • Vagarant said:

Ohh....great old days ....mahavir nagar , jawahar nagar, talwandi circle......modern public school......and that beautiful lady!!!.....achi city h

I take it an ex PMT/IIT aspirant?
    Had the best time of my life during my stay there.
    ".....Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
  • Yupp.. nice place..
    @captainkod what's your optional buddy?
  • Yupp.. nice place..
    @captainkod what's your optional buddy?

public administration whats yours...
    I shifted back last year Delhi and me love hate relationship.
  • Orwell_22 said:

Vagarant said:

Ohh....great old days ....mahavir nagar , jawahar nagar, talwandi circle......modern public school......and that beautiful lady!!!.....achi city h

Yes ....bansal 2008 batch (Bullseye ) ....yours?
    Zindagi badi mast hai
  • @captainkod mine's Chemistry. Next year 3rd attempt

mine is also chemistry....How are you preparing....are you teaching in some coaching institute there?
  • Nopes.. not teaching anywhere.. took chemistry coaching from DIAS in Delhi..

Good ...i am giving mains this time.
  • Vagarant said:

and the kachoris + masala patties , and there were some restaurants like Eatos , guru nanak , and the evergreen Amar Punjabi Dhaba
    HUSTLE
  • edited September 7

Vagarant said:

and the kachoris + masala patties , and there were some restaurants like Eatos , guru nanak , and the evergreen Amar Punjabi Dhaba
    Which batch/year/coaching

Mahavir Nagar + Chain Restaurants + Night Masti ;)
  • edited September 7

Vagarant said:

Which batch/year/coaching

Mahavir Nagar + Chain Restaurants + Night Masti ;)
    2008-10 , the morning poha +chai +jalebi too was something great , and the goto breakfast for most ( btw hated that caliber mess) :wink: @Daddy_Is_Here
    HUSTLE

Good going buddy. All the best !

How are u planning to study in kota... studying at home is quite difficult at first...need to say no to many things

How are u planning to study in kota... studying at home is quite difficult at first...need to say no to many things
    Ha vo thoda struggle to rehta hai gharpe. Abhi tak proper momentum nhi build up ho paya hai yaha. So planning to join a library. U know of any good library here?
  • Vagarant said:

Orwell_22 said:

Vagarant said:

Yes ....bansal 2008 batch (Bullseye ) ....yours?
    Allen 2011 batch.
    Glory days lol.
    ".....Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"

Ha vo thoda struggle to rehta hai gharpe. Abhi tak proper momentum nhi build up ho paya hai yaha. So planning to join a library. U know of any good library here?
    Yup many libraries in the coaching area jawahar nagar-talwandi type
  • edited September 8

Vagarant said:

Konsi coaching me the Bhai? ....and caliber mess see yaad Aya....Ek Nannu mess b thi .....Indra vihar me...badi gandi thi.....and the best was....cricket near IL auditorium.... :smiley:
    Zindagi badi mast hai

Okay..thanks.. mains k baad kabhi mulakat karenge

Ok after mains

Hey how are you? How is studies going at home?

Studies going ok. Optional chal raha hai abhi. How did your mains go?
  • edited November 10

@captainkod mine's Chemistry. Next year 3rd attempt

Studies going ok. Optional chal raha hai abhi. How did your mains go?
    Hey mains gone fine..but no one to discuss here...have u joined any library
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog