SC to hear petition to end write-offs Chemists and druggists are passe;from now, all will be pharmacies As UK climate protest grows, Emma Thompson, teen joins in India warns IMF against fresh bailout for Pakistan Cases of measles show alarming rise, warns WHO

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Standard of Vision IAS coaching in Lucknow?

Hello everyone, Vision IAS is going to launch its coaching classes in Lucknow. Just wanted to know whether anyone has joined Vision centers outside Delhi. Kindly give your suggestions regarding the quality of the classes and faculty. I spoke to Vision some madam answered the call and said Delhi faculty will be taking classes. So I am in dilemma because is it really possible for Delhi faculties to come all the way from delhi to take classes everyday.
Also anyone from Lucknow willing to join Vision IAS Lucknow.
Thanks and Regards
"मां कर्मफलहेतुर्भू: मांते संङगोस्त्वकर्मणि"
2019- 1st Attempt
Geography

Comments

• Vision coaching is trash, take it from someone who has attended a few of their classes in their Delhi centre.
    Apart from a couple of decent teachers(Smriti mam etc), the quality of teaching is atrocious and overall it's nothing to write home about. Waste of money if you ask me.
    ".....Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
  • Orwell_22 said:

Vision coaching is trash, take it from someone who has attended a few of their classes in their Delhi centre.
    Apart from a couple of decent teachers(Smriti mam etc), the quality of teaching is atrocious and overall it's nothing to write home about. Waste of money if you ask me.

Thank you so much, brother.
    "मां कर्मफलहेतुर्भू: मांते संङगोस्त्वकर्मणि"
    2019- 1st Attempt
    Geography
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google