Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes | Click here to know more
We are hiring!

Mrunal

I might Sound Silly but I am clueless about what to do after completing economics Ncerts. So I found a lecture series of mrunal that was recorded on 2014(that 85 videos list), I started that but now from his site I came to know that he has made another lecture series named BES17 and I feel little uncomfortable with the new series. So I am Bit confused that which series to watch ? You suggest me Books also that can substitute these lectures.

Comments

• Do read mrunal written articles on economy.. They are 3 4 years old but are quite good
  • He consolidated and updayed most things in BES17 , but if u have read the ncerts and have the basic understanding , then you migh not need to do the videos , focus on answer writing for mains and mock tests for prelims
    HUSTLE
  • I might Sound Silly but I am clueless about what to do after completing economics Ncerts. So I found a lecture series of mrunal that was recorded on 2014(that 85 videos list), I started that but now from his site I came to know that he has made another lecture series named BES17 and I feel little uncomfortable with the new series. So I am Bit confused that which series to watch ? You suggest me Books also that can substitute these lectures.

Read Sanjeev verma's book......he has thoroughly explained each concept with a holistic approach on each topic mentioned in
    GS3 syllabus. After this, read newspapers.
    ATB!!
    :)
  • If you want to do mrunal then
    Start with BES17 series
    In the start/end of every topic video he will mention which video to do besides BES17 series..
    And he posted budget and economic Survey articles of 2018
    Do it.. That will cover the changes..

Or just simple visit mrunal.org/economy
    And do it in sequence..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google