Review of MK Yadav Current Affairs Class for Prelims & Mains

Can anyone shed some light on it.
Was it relavent for prelims 2018?
What about the coverage???

Comments

  • Do not completely rely on any single source of current affairs for pre.
    He is ok for mains so join him only if you want to utilise him for mains
    This time, my time
  • chokeslam said:

    Do not completely rely on any single source of current affairs for pre.
    He is ok for mains so join him only if you want to utilise him for mains

    For prelims what to do then?
  • If you will join mk yadav for mains then join him for pre also to prevent multiplicity. If not then you can do any current affairs magazine like vision with newspaper but most imp is doing test papers of 2 coachings.
    Insights and vision is best combination imo.
    Rest upto you
    This time, my time
  • chokeslam said:

    If you will join mk yadav for mains then join him for pre also to prevent multiplicity. If not then you can do any current affairs magazine like vision with newspaper but most imp is doing test papers of 2 coachings.
    Insights and vision is best combination imo.
    Rest upto you

    Thanks
  • edited September 2018
    I am a working professional and looking to join an online CA class. I am confused between M K Yadav and Chokkalingam Sirs' classes. I hear chokka consumes lot of our time in the June-Sep period post-prelims and hence very difficult to revise his notes, GS papers, and optional. 2019 is going to be my first attempt, so please guide me if I should go ahead with chokka or choose M K Yadav, since I can take only online classes. If there is any other option also, kindly let me know.
  • vigsab3 said:

    I am a working professional and looking to join an online CA class. I am confused between M K Yadav and Chokkalingam Sirs' classes. I hear chokka consumes lot of our time in the June-Sep period post-prelims and hence very difficult to revise his notes, GS papers, and optional. 2019 is going to be my first attempt, so please guide me if I should go ahead with chokka or choose M K Yadav, since I can take only online classes. If there is any other option also, kindly let me know.

    Chokkalingam Sir is closing down his institute. He will not be conducting classes any further for next couple of months.
  • vigsab3 said:

    I am a working professional and looking to join an online CA class. I am confused between M K Yadav and Chokkalingam Sirs' classes. I hear chokka consumes lot of our time in the June-Sep period post-prelims and hence very difficult to revise his notes, GS papers, and optional. 2019 is going to be my first attempt, so please guide me if I should go ahead with chokka or choose M K Yadav, since I can take only online classes. If there is any other option also, kindly let me know.

    Chokkalingam Sir is closing down his institute. He would not be taking any classes
  • I found onlyias videos of news discussion useful. they upload separate video for mains and prelims. have a look on their youtube channel.
  • edited September 2018
    I did my 2018 classes from MK Yadav & found it relevant in prelims. Although I couldn't clear prelims due to my weakness in History. His PPT helped me a lot.
  • Does he also give notes?
  • Calm said:

    M also a working professional so going to join mk yadav current affairs pre cum mains we can share the cost

    If you haven't joined yet, i would be willing to share the cost.
  • Calm said:

    M also a working professional so going to join mk yadav current affairs pre cum mains we can share the cost

    If you haven't joined yet, i would be willing to share the cost.
    Bro I also would like to share

  • I can share the cost msg me
  • Decent option but he has raised his fees alot... honestly all of these guys are charging too much...25k for CA is ridiculous
  • Decent option but he has raised his fees alot... honestly all of these guys are charging too much...25k for CA is ridiculous

    +1
  • Decent option but he has raised his fees alot... honestly all of these guys are charging too much...25k for CA is ridiculous

    One can go for lukman. He is charging only around 10k. But faculties have changed i think.can somebody give feedback of recent classes going on in lukman ??
This discussion has been closed.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google