Tea board discusses ways to boost consumption Donald Trump cracks down on overstay by visa holders Genetically modified brinjal illegally cultivated in Haryana Centre to fund research on cell-based meat by two institutes India Pavilion set up at Abu Dhabi International Book Fair
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

MPSC state services mains 2018 discussion

MPSC state service 2018 mains is over. What are your opinions?

Comments

• How was it?
  • Bit more factual than previous years...Don't know what will happen...So many factual questions and extremely lengthy paper...Let's wait for answerkeys
  • I guess though papers were factual easy hote last year peksha..
  • I found them difficult to last year.
  • Answerkey ll decide whether paper were easy or difficult.
  • pvhatkar said:

I guess though papers were factual easy hote last year peksha..

Even I thought this and went with the flow. My basic queries were like what TVET has to do with sustainable development ? Such questions were numerous. This time it so happened that we were knowing three options but the last one ditched and that made the difference. GS 3 was too tricky and stretched. Data based questions were either too simple of too much digging needing ones. Schemes were harldy asked. GS 1 and GS 4 had analytical tilt (except that usual mugging archaic part of history). GS 4 trade theories and economists based questions took d whole equilibrium away from the regular syllabus oriented quetions. GS 2 was overtly easier but in depth has the honeytraps of its own intrinsically.
  • Score kay aalet
  • guys Any guesses for cut off after keys??
  • I think that cut off would be on same lines as that of last year
  • But wht is score
  • 300 ny chance :D
  • Expected cutoff for mpsc rajyaseva mains 2018?
  • Possible changes in first Answer key??
  • vidiwa said:

MPSC state service 2018 mains is over. What are your opinions?

agar aap kisi ko mp se related jese testseries,mpcurrent,mp ka full prelims course mains testseries,mp mains full coursejoin krna h
    sbhi courses m 10% discount aap khud dekh skte...sbkuchmere dwaratyaar kia gyahboth medium mai h sara material...
    lge th join kre
    contact us:-9713905806
    https://gurugyanacademy.co.in
    telegram:-https://t.me/mppsc_gyan
    mailid:-sahniarchi94@gmail.com
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google