MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

MPSC state services mains 2018 discussion

MPSC state service 2018 mains is over. What are your opinions?

Comments

• How was it?
  • Bit more factual than previous years...Don't know what will happen...So many factual questions and extremely lengthy paper...Let's wait for answerkeys
  • I guess though papers were factual easy hote last year peksha..
  • I found them difficult to last year.
  • Answerkey ll decide whether paper were easy or difficult.
  • pvhatkar said:

I guess though papers were factual easy hote last year peksha..

Even I thought this and went with the flow. My basic queries were like what TVET has to do with sustainable development ? Such questions were numerous. This time it so happened that we were knowing three options but the last one ditched and that made the difference. GS 3 was too tricky and stretched. Data based questions were either too simple of too much digging needing ones. Schemes were harldy asked. GS 1 and GS 4 had analytical tilt (except that usual mugging archaic part of history). GS 4 trade theories and economists based questions took d whole equilibrium away from the regular syllabus oriented quetions. GS 2 was overtly easier but in depth has the honeytraps of its own intrinsically.
  • Score kay aalet
  • guys Any guesses for cut off after keys??
  • I think that cut off would be on same lines as that of last year
  • But wht is score
  • 300 ny chance :D
  • Expected cutoff for mpsc rajyaseva mains 2018?
  • Possible changes in first Answer key??
  • vidiwa said:

MPSC state service 2018 mains is over. What are your opinions?

agar aap kisi ko mp se related jese testseries,mpcurrent,mp ka full prelims course mains testseries,mp mains full coursejoin krna h
    sbhi courses m 10% discount aap khud dekh skte...sbkuchmere dwaratyaar kia gyahboth medium mai h sara material...
    lge th join kre
    contact us:-9713905806
    https://gurugyanacademy.co.in
    telegram:-https://t.me/mppsc_gyan
    mailid:-sahniarchi94@gmail.com
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog