We are hiring!

Self Ban Requests

edited August 2018 in Miscellaneous
We believe that all members should be responsible and engage in meaningful discussions at forum , as forum was born out of this need itself , to help The student community . But at same time , we understand that due to unavoidable reasons some users might want to get their profile disabled for some time.

so from today onwards we will allow self ban requests for limited time (1 month, 2 months) , via commenting in this Thread provided , the user must give genuine reason for such a request and specify the time period ( i.e 1 month or 2 months) after which the account will be unbanned .
p.s please don't personally message mods for self ban , and no request will be entertained for reactivating account once banned ( for the requested time period)

Request doesn't guarantee banning , mods will evaluate the request and take action accordingly mods are requested to to entertain requests after due diligence .

format for request (format of comment )
1. Time period : ..........
2. Reason : ............

announced for 48-72 hours.
HUSTLE

Comments

• edited August 2018
    1. Time period : for maximum period i.e 2 months..if possible forever

2. Reason : forum was grt whn i read about 6hrs, but now one xam is coming and i know its not enough and as i dnt use other social medias, so forum is d only distraction for me right now..but unfortunately i had unsubscribed from forum before i could change my password..so now whn i want to change my password and forget it, password reset message is not reaching me..

So i request u to ban my id :)
    TIA bro :+1:
    Expecto patronum
  • edited August 2018
    1. Time period: max period 2months or even more if possible.
    2. Reason: Changed my password, deleted my Gmail but unfortunately rembrd d new password. Hv few very important exams in upcoming months and wasting my time in useless discussions.

So plz ban my id.
    Tia bro/sis.
  • TIME= ban forever.
    Reason=i have overstayed on forum.

• edited August 2018
    win_2017 said:

TIME= ban forever.

Sir you can always stop logging in , and /or get pasword changed by some friend
    HUSTLE
  • win_2017 said:

TIME= ban forever.

Just abuse the mods...and voila !!!
    :)
  • @zohanmukharjee

Please Ban me !

Time : For the Maximum Period allowed, Forever if Possible.

Reason : I have been here since my Class 12. 5 Years it is. It's an addiction I am not able to get rid of. I know I can change my password to a random one but It takes courage and maybe I don't have it in me. If you delete my account, I will have less motivation to visit again and more to concentrate on preparation. Help me. I need this the most.

Thank You
  • win_2017 said:

TIME= ban forever.

Sir you can always stop logging in , and /or get pasword changed by some friend
    Bhai ban kardo saare MDH ke masaale aapke ghar bhijwa doonga. Nahi rehna idhar bas ab.
  • edited August 2018
    @zohanmukharjee
    Please ban me..

Now planning to move on and leaving upsc preparation.
    Mains -2015,16,17
    Interview -2016, 17
    Rank - None

• edited August 2018
    @win_2017 ,@Shyamw , @Governing_Dynamics , @Max2015 banned for 2 months as on 11-08-2018
    HUSTLE
  • 1. Time period : 1 month
    2. Reason : exams coming up
    iasmocks.com
  • edited August 2018
    Max2015 said:

@zohanmukharjee
    Please ban me..

Now planning to move on and leaving upsc preparation.

+1
    Same request
    Same reason
    Please ban me forever

ATB for all mains giving friends...
    ATB for bright future .... Everyone
  • 1. Time period : 1 month
    2. Reason : exams coming up

Please logoff or ask frnds ti change password
    HUSTLE
  • Ban me also forever.

Forum is loosing sheen and utility .As Upsc also sends now result mails no use for remote candidates like me also.

One more request...Delet the UPPSC thread and ban profiles specially old ones they are nuisance to mind and soul. specially leader type who bring names for ban.
  • Lionidus said:

Ban me also forever.

Forum is loosing sheen and utility .As Upsc also sends now result mails no use for remote candidates like me also.

One more request...Delet the UPPSC thread and ban profiles specially old ones they are nuisance to mind and soul. specially leader type who bring names for ban.

a fair warning has been given.
    you are requested to contribute and make forum better
    HUSTLE
  • edited August 2018
    Please ban my id too . M unable to reset my password as already deleted my Gmail. Hope you will understand the issue. @zohanmukharjee
  • Sir pls ban me too
    I have deleted my Gmail account some time ago.... Can not do anything now....
    Pls check my Gmail by sending one mail...
    Pls help me move on from cse by banning ..
    I hope you will understand
  • @nakamoto banned for 2 months as on 11-08-2018
    HUSTLE
  • @zohanmukharjee.. Partiality. That's so damn damn damn unfair.
  • no repeated comments , its discretion of mods to analyse and take action
    HUSTLE
  • Lionidus said:

Ban me also forever.

Arey bhai directly mera Naam le lete. Aapse toh kabhi yaad bhi nahi ki interaction hua hai mera. Khair, I am here to fulfill your wishes.

@zohanmukharjee kindly ban me.

Time period: 2 months would suffice I think.
    Reason: I think I have contributed enough. Nothing left.
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • no repeated comments , its discretion of mods to analyse and take action

Pathetic analytical abilities of mods.Heights of partiality in d guise of discretion. Matching the standards of upsc in terms of transparency.
  • Account deletion is the basic provision that every social account has..forumias should also provide it..
  • Account deletion is the basic provision that every social account has..forumias should also provide it..

(personal view)
    forum wants want the members to be responsible in their posts , and overall value addition to community , deletion wont serve that purpose
    HUSTLE
  • edited August 2018
    there are only a bunch of people who are notorious and they would behave like that whether you provide the account deletion option or not...not providing option to delete the account has never served the purpose, people who want to troll someone or post irresponsible stuff would keep on doing so. this is social media, it hardly takes one minute to create account and post filthy stuff
    But for the sake of transparency , the choice to walking away should always remain with the user

p.s- just my view
  • 1. Time period : 2 months
    2. Reason : lets see if this brings a positive change somehow!
    Revolution 2020
  • @Kira banned for 2 months as on 11-08-2018
    HUSTLE

(personal view)
    forum wants want the members to be responsible in their posts , and overall value addition to community , deletion wont serve that purpose
    Forum is so self centric..
    The request of ban should be accepted unconditionally.
    People are here to qualify upsc. Not to become a responsible person of forum's standard.

Reason of ban could also be. "Its my prerogative".

Don't worry most people who qualify and who appear for this exam visit forum or know about forum.. so banning will not affect market anyways.

(personal view)
    Forum is so self centric..
    The request of ban should be accepted unconditionally.
    People are here to qualify upsc. Not to become a responsible person of forum's standard.

Reason of ban could also be. "Its my prerogative".

Don't worry most people who qualify and who appear for this exam visit forum or know about forum.. so banning will not affect market anyways.
    its notr about market sir , its about being responsible in what one chooses to do
    HUSTLE
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly