Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Sports authority -Assistant director-UPSC 2016 &2017 candidates

Hello All ,
Please let us know how many of you applied for sports authority of India -Assistant Director post this time. eligible candidates were the ones waitlisted in UPSC CSE 2016 and 2017 exams.
Please share your marks as well if you have applied

Comments

• Do anyone have idea whether they would make cumulative list for 2016 and 2017 or seperate list for both the years?

If they go for a cumulative list then there is very less possibility of 2016 candidates being shortlisted for the interview because of difference of 18 marks in final cutoff for both these years.
  • I have already written mail to them about it ,I will also sent speed Post raising this issue with them asking for either separate seats or scaling as I am myself 2016 candidate. Have you applied and what's your score.
  • Hi...Anybody has idea about process..SAI is non contactable..My marks are 992 for cse 17
  • Hello All ,
    Please let us know how many of you applied for sports authority of India -Assistant Director post this time. eligible candidates were the ones waitlisted in UPSC CSE 2016 and 2017 exams.
    Please share your marks as well if you have applied

Hi...Anybody has idea about process..SAI is non contactable..My marks are 992 for cse 17

DD revalidation ke baad kuch contact
  • I have already written mail to them about it ,I will also sent speed Post raising this issue with them asking for either separate seats or scaling as I am myself 2016 candidate. Have you applied and what's your score.

Have u got any reply?
  • I have applied ..
  • I wasn't even asked for dd revalidation.. I have mailed them few times since the form submission (7 months ago) but nothing from that side. It seems to be a hopeless thing now.
  • hemu_31 said:

I wasn't even asked for dd revalidation.. I have mailed them few times since the form submission (7 months ago) but nothing from that side. It seems to be a hopeless thing now.

What is your score ?
  • Obc 964, cse 17
  • Let's see how process goes
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google