ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Insights prelims test series vs Vision Mains test series (Which is better for study schedule)

Hi Friends,
I am looking to join test series . Insights has pretty comprehensive plan covering all books and ncerts while vision mains test series is year long till next mains. I want to align my study schedule with test series.

Could someone help guide me which is better in terms of study alignment?

Comments

• I'm no expert but managed to clear pre this time.
    My opinion, study static portion with vision, as questions are straight from static sources and they improve retention. Then once done with round 1, go for insights, will improve ur guessing and eliminating abilities.
  • Anyone have any idea on GS Score Q&A answer writing programme? cheaper than vision, and I guess less subscribers.
  • climbUp said:

Anyone have any idea on GS Score Q&A answer writing programme? cheaper than vision, and I guess less subscribers.

Not cheaper. 29,500 after taxes.
    Miles to go before I sleep..
  • Hello friends
    If anybody wants to take insights prelims test series (complete package: All GS + All CSAT)
    . It's has 32 GS and 12 CSAT tests. It's totally untouched. If interested , contact me on 9910854101(call+WhatsApp+message). Thanks .
    Original price s 6990/- . I have not attended any test. Thanks .
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog