Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!
Click here for online test   All India Open Simulator Test 2019, Online test will be active upto 18th March, 8 PM today.

CAPF 2018-DISCUSSION PAGE

cpf 2018 -thread about exam process,tips,post exam discussions...etc
«13456789

Comments

  • How the paper guys as compare to last year?
    Post your answers .
    शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
  • Paper.was kk...still i made mistakes...each exam require preparation...even if u r prepared u need to revise...thats the conclusion...cut off will be same as last yr...
  • question paper plz
  • Any answer key ?
    'पसीने की स्याही से जो लिखते है इरादों को,
    उनके मुकद्दर के सफ़ेद पन्ने कभी कोरे नही होते'
  • Kaatil said:

    Paper.was kk...still i made mistakes...each exam require preparation...even if u r prepared u need to revise...thats the conclusion...cut off will be same as last yr...

    Yes. Every exam requires revision.
  • Kaatil said:

    Paper.was kk...still i made mistakes...each exam require preparation...even if u r prepared u need to revise...thats the conclusion...cut off will be same as last yr...

    Well the vacancies are 400 this time. only the science based questions and a couple of maths ones were difficult . the cutoff will decrease. It wont be 122 like last time
  • Cut off will certainly decrease . Science queations were unconventional
    शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
  • I ruined it in maths as I made only 3 questions correct in it but did other parts good.approximately attempted 100 and 80 correct ,still not sure.don't have any idea about cutoff as I have never wrote capf before.
  • Yaaron cut off won't decrease ...people will certainly conglomerate at some number...i haven't.calcukated marks yet...last time i got 140
  • Kaatil said:

    Yaaron cut off won't decrease ...people will certainly conglomerate at some number...i haven't.calcukated marks yet...last time i got 140

    Iski answer key koi coaching nikalti hai kya?
  • edited August 2018
    Catman said:

    Kaatil said:

    Yaaron cut off won't decrease ...people will certainly conglomerate at some number...i haven't.calcukated marks yet...last time i got 140

    Iski answer key koi coaching nikalti hai kya?
    Neostencil
    UPSC Prelims~4
    UPSC Mains~3
    You will never understand unless you have a HANCOCK in your life.
  • Catman said:

    Kaatil said:

    Yaaron cut off won't decrease ...people will certainly conglomerate at some number...i haven't.calcukated marks yet...last time i got 140

    Iski answer key koi coaching nikalti hai kya?
    Neostencil
    Thanks bhai
  • paper was easy but i forgot basic things man
    Desire is the cause of UPSC
  • any answer key arrived ?
    Desire is the cause of UPSC
  • IceKing said:

    paper was easy but i forgot basic things man

    Yaar same happened to me...students muat have cracked it ...even current affirs ..i juat revised visiin ias...which was not at all helpful
  • Why traffic is so low.no one wrote it.in my view cutoff would be around 130 .lol,I am tired of hope especially low cutoff proponents of cse prelims and then failing.it's better for me to accept failure atleast now
  • It's been a year I left cse preparation.just wrote this exam.paper was easy to say the truth.certainly those who r prepared to going to push the cutoff sky high.
  • arunnt said:

    It's been a year I left cse preparation.just wrote this exam.paper was easy to say the truth.certainly those who r prepared are going to push the cutoff sky high.

  • anyone found reasoning and science difficult
  • Hey wassup guys!I found the exam was moderate.Any valid key?
  • Easy to moderate
  • how much did u attempted??
    Batman 68 said:

    Hey wassup guys!I found the exam was moderate.Any valid key?

  • how much did u attempted??

    Batman 68 said:

    Hey wassup guys!I found the exam was moderate.Any valid key?

    how much did u attempted??

    Batman 68 said:

    Hey wassup guys!I found the exam was moderate.Any valid key?

    110,with good accuracy
  • Kaatil said:

    IceKing said:

    paper was easy but i forgot basic things man

    Yaar same happened to me...students muat have cracked it ...even current affirs ..i juat revised visiin ias...which was not at all helpful
    yaa paper was easy but i lost hope in last week and did not revise. the blunder i did, i am to repent. cutoff would be skyrocketed
    Desire is the cause of UPSC
  • Batman 68 said:

    how much did u attempted??

    Batman 68 said:

    Hey wassup guys!I found the exam was moderate.Any valid key?

    how much did u attempted??

    Batman 68 said:

    Hey wassup guys!I found the exam was moderate.Any valid key?

    110,with good accuracy
    Arre Aral sea ke Batman! What happened with your Prelims bro?
  • Questions that are given wrong in pagal guy answer sheet some one posted there...are
    I am just postong corrext answers..
    Evry panchayat cintinues fir five
    44 th amendment
    Member of rajya sabha domicile statement incorrect
    Dowry, banking and terrorism bill only
    Yucantal peninsula answer c is corrext

    Density of populatiin answer c corrext
    Average queation answer is all
    More the 4 LTS and less then 4.5 is corrsct
    Remainder is 2 corrwct
  • Getting 140 around. 130 in worst case scenario. Paper 2 attempt was good enough frm my side. Lets hope I make it to next stage.
  • Post here the answer keys pls
    शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
  • Getting 140 around. 130 in worst case scenario. Paper 2 attempt was good enough frm my side. Lets hope I make it to next stage.

    U will ...did u attempt full paper 2
  • Kaatil said:

    Getting 140 around. 130 in worst case scenario. Paper 2 attempt was good enough frm my side. Lets hope I make it to next stage.

    U will ...did u attempt full paper 2
    Yes... Except those sentence formation using those "never heard" words....

    Was able to underline words in essay/report/arguments as well. Dnt knw if I diverted my productive time to these irrelevant things. Can only wait now.

    Wbu ?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google