MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Personal qualitative guidance to political science optional

.Hi friends , those who are looking forward for answer writing guidance or any guidance for political science optional can ping me ... personalized guidance would be provided at a nominal cost, myself have given upsc interview twice with psir... got 280s in 2016 and 290 in 2017 .... I would try to provide individual attention and honest service to subscribers ... any one interested can post two answer for which I will give review and if you guys feel worth it then u can take things forward thank you:-)

2. Here guidance would be charged on a monthly basis a nominal cost , along with answer evaluation for those who have issues with writing and for newcomers path would be shown which material to read and how read which articles which websites to refer

3. Personal attention would be given unlike the big institutes where u are one among the many , however even effort should be made from the student also to see results

4. Weekly answer writing assignments would be given , and assessment would be done at regular basis through telephonic conversation and whatsapp, so those interested in the programme pm me for further discussion

Comments

• charge... mail me details viplav6738@gmail.com
  • Pm me d charges and details.
    Nature & Solitude lover.
    An ardent student of Life..
  • interested , will begin mid October onwards
    sayonara
  • pm me the charges and other details
  • edited August 5
    Please share your contact so we can enquire about charges and weekly/monthly answer writing assessment plans
  • @Normal11 kar lo :p
    P - 3 | M - 3* | I -0
  • Alright said:

@Normal11 kar lo :p

December me karta hu. :mrgreen:
  • Ping me the charges bro!
    Keep failing till you/I succeed.
  • Can you send me the details?
  • Kisi ne already join kiya ho toh review de dena plz.
  • pls mail me the charges .....skoffcl@gmail.com
  • plz mail the charges n facilities would be provided by you to ..mks708089@gmail.com
  • Interested. Pl message me the charges.

Thanks
    ‘Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter try again. Fail again. Fail better.’
    New battle, new energy & new weapon.
    Mission 2019 - PSIR Optional
  • I need the guidance
  • Interested. mail me- akshaybaisla2@gmail.com
  • Interested send me details
    Indian Foreign Service Aspirant. History enthusiast. Quizzer. Traveller. Dramatics. Sports. Movies. Lawyer. In that order
    P - 1 , M - 0
  • anyone wants to study political science together on target basis for 2019 in orn .
  • FACULTY REQUIRED FOR THE GENERAL STUDIES SUBJECT IN A REPUTED COACHING INSTITUTE AT DELHI LOCATION. Preference would be given to the Candidates appeared Mains Exams of the Union/ State Civil Services , State Judicial Services Exams .
    Contact with YOURS ACACDEMIC DETAILS to the Director,
    Contact no.: 9810724991.
  • yeah interested but need to know about your strategy of guidance and charges for it.. mail me at tejasjadhav8888@gmail.com
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog