ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Answer writing video by Neyawn

There was this Answer writing video by Neyawn sir in which he very brilliantly explained how to write the introduction. I am unable to find the video. Can anyone send the link please

Comments

• There was this Answer writing video by Neyawn sir in which he very brilliantly explained how to write the introduction. I am unable to find the video. Can anyone send the link please

@Neyawn
    Inspector (Central Excise)
  • perky said:

There was this Answer writing video by Neyawn sir in which he very brilliantly explained how to write the introduction. I am unable to find the video. Can anyone send the link please

@Neyawn
    +7
  • 36 ka aankda with upsc
  • This isn’t the one :(
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • edited July 2018
    Neyawn said:

This isn’t the one :(

Please please provide the links!
    The video is unavailable in the original blog post... Also, the interview one has been removed too i guess (but i luckily saw it a few days back...)
    बीज बो दो, फूल खिलकर चमन बहार देंगे,
    दिशा दे दो ऐ नौजवान, राष्ट्र को सवार देंगे.
  • Neyawn said:

This isn’t the one :(

Yes sir, not this one. There's another video of yours but I am unable to find it
  • @Neyawn sir I think this is the link for that video but it's missing from there. Please fix it asap.
    http://forumias.com/portal/video-answer-writing-tips-for-mains-how-to-begin/
  • chokeslam said:

I, too, had seen this one only! :/
    Magic happens when you do not give up,
    even though you want to..

The Universe always falls in love
    With a STUBBORN HEART ♥..

• @Neyawyn sir it would be very helpful if you could upload that video again
  • @Neyawn Sir please respond
  • @Neyawn Sir please respond

Hello,

The place where it was hosted the people had deleted it because of lack of storage space :(

It cannot be recovered .
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • Sir: I think you must be having it in your personal files. If possible please upload it on google drive.
  • Dead Man said:

@Neyawn sir I think this is the link for that video but it's missing from there. Please fix it asap.
    http://forumias.com/portal/video-answer-writing-tips-for-mains-how-to-begin/

There is no video :neutral: :(
    Hakuna matata.
  • Neyawn said:

@Neyawn Sir please respond

Hello,

The place where it was hosted the people had deleted it because of lack of storage space :(

It cannot be recovered .
    What excuse are you giving sir?

All the videos are gone, answer writing, daf one all. And the forum belongs to you. Still people can delete the videos without your authorisation. Hmm.
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

• Neyawn said:

@Neyawn Sir please respond

Hello,

It cannot be recovered .
    Not good at all sir...
    This excuse is so lame...disappointed really.
  • edited August 2018
    One motivational write-up is due from @Neyawn sir ,for mains
  • Had I become rich like that, I'd have become a writer too.
    Hide in a corner and cry.
  • edited August 2018

Had I become rich like that, I'd have become a writer too.

this person has earned his way ,sir (i feel so)......its not easy to fight...he has lost many things...to earn few things.... i dont know in details....i have just heard....
    as in one signature i read....jitne se jyada jaruri hota hai larna... i am learning from this saying.....but the writer sir already knows this...i am not a fighter :( just trying to copy from one signature
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly