Current Affairs

I request to all seniors to guide me which current affairs classes will b best for pre+mains 2019?
a) ForumIas
b) lukmaan ias
c) any other?

Comments

• forum ias.... or ina by mk yadav
  • forum ias.... or ina by mk yadav

+1
  • thanks guys
  • Close your eyes and go for Dipin Sir. I have done it both for Prelims . I am also doing it for mains also.

Here lukman sir is also no doubt good, but Dipin sir really has both in-depth knowledge and exam orientedness. He doesn’t dump useless info which is not important for exam - both for Prelims and Mains.

For example, the way he covered topics like block chain and bit coin , no one can do it man. I had read about it myself for about 2-3 days, but when sir taught it was clear. I don’t have to memorise it much.

Before prelims he took up all the news items from environment and showed all the animals and their pictures. So lot of effort was saved. You will also enjoy d classes

Again for IR he is brilliant . I have taken Shubhra Ranjan MA”am class so I already had a background , but what sir taught was very useful for the exam at least.

I am doing the mains classes right now. One thing that has been irritating is that they have done 2-3 times class cancellation and communication to students has not been proper. I hope forum improved that.

Also another thing which I felt was that sometimes some topics classes were a little slow. But again I am not sure if I am only feeling it or others are also feeling the same.

One small suggestion, I also took online classes despite being in Delhi . Later I never watched the videos of classes that I missed. So don’t do online classes. Just go and sit in the class.

If you are appearing for 2019, I will say that justbdo classes , your preparation will be much more rock solid .
  • for 2019 ...join forum but after prelims...dipin sir classes are too slow before prelims..after prelims he going at good pace as compared to before pre.
    You wouldn't like me when i'm angry Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources. |Philosophy|
  • thanks all of u
  • Is Dipin Sir's CA online course still available? I heard forumias has stopped it for CSE 2019.
  • vigsab3 said:

Is Dipin Sir's CA online course still available? I heard forumias has stopped it for CSE 2019.

No... they has stopped that..
  • thehulk said:

for 2019 ...join forum but after prelims...dipin sir classes are too slow before prelims..after prelims he going at good pace as compared to before pre.

Very true
    2018 - Pre, Mains
    History optional
  • thehulk said:

for 2019 ...join forum but after prelims...dipin sir classes are too slow before prelims..after prelims he going at good pace as compared to before pre.

Yes but since I m beginner in CSE that's y I take it now and also now he is taking class for pre too.
    I really like his approach n think he is best
  • thehulk said:

Yes but since I m beginner in CSE that's y I take it now and now he is taking class for pre too.
    I really like his approach n think he is best
  • I request to all seniors to guide me which current affairs classes will b best for pre+mains 2019?
    a) ForumIas
    b) lukmaan ias
    c) any other?

If you are in Delhi then go ahead and join forumias ca course.
  • edited September 2018
    These days upsc is asking old current affairs also. Since I started with current affairs only recently ,I am planning to purchase forum's online current affairs for 2018. Pls guide if I should do this. I am planning to join their september 16 batch of current affairs for 2019 for sure.
  • Is there anyone who bought 2018 Forumias current affairs classes online? How was it?
  • Is there anyone who bought 2018 Forumias current affairs classes online? How was it?

Bro they're not offering their current affairs program online mode for 2019. You can check out with them
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google