Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

want to sell vision test series

i want to sell vision mains gs test series of 20 tests only one taken. DM me if interested

Comments

• How much would u sell it for ?
  • i want to sell vision mains gs test series of 20 tests only one taken. DM me if interested

How much would you sell it for and what is ur number ?
  • RS 15000
    I haven't uploaded the picture also
  • I have GS TEST SERIES 2018 - 7 JANUARY 2018 - 20 TESTS (ENGLISH)
  • Last price rs 10000
  • i will take it if it has not sold till now...8010858378
  • Is offer still available??
  • How many full length tests are there?
    Plz check your inbox.
  • I have vision test series ( 25tests, 19 not given ) .. call me / pm me if u wish to buy . 8860852263
  • edited July 2018
    I hv vision test series. All 25 pending . Bought for 25k. Selling for 10k. I m based in Hyderabad . I can share pic of my fee receipt. Working as SSC inspector.
  • Just a query.

When someone sells his test series to a 3rd person then how does this 3rd person communicate with vision in the process of getting his tests papers reviewed ?
    Is vision aware of the fact that they are reviewing the test papers of the person who is not the original buyer ?
    BA History - Political science. LLB. LLM student.
    Optional - History
  • I would like to sell my vision mains test series.

Total 25 test

22 Still Available

Pm me if you are interested
  • I want it pls contact me 8882580673
  • please contact me
    I am interested
    9155016354 (whatsapp/cell no)
  • is it still available?
  • Is anybody interested in selling Ethics Test Series?
  • vision IAS mains test series for sale total 22 tests 10 full length test hindi medium price is 12000Rs only if someone want to buy contact me on this no 9414015099
    (if someone is from jaipur i can provide hard copy of tests and solutions)
  • Hi. I want to sell my forumias test series. Mgp c plan. Cost is 8k. Ping me on 7506592219 if interested.
  • edited July 2018
    Yeh definite ka kya matlab hota hai ??
  • I want to sell my vision test series validity till 2019 feburary
    Totally 22 test (5 test taken)
    price : 15000
    Mobile :9500855579
  • Just a query.

When someone sells his test series to a 3rd person then how does this 3rd person communicate with vision in the process of getting his tests papers reviewed ?
    Is vision aware of the fact that they are reviewing the test papers of the person who is not the original buyer ?

Once username and password is shared the job is done plus if you want to give offline test series hall ticket will be give
  • guru333 said:

I want to sell my vision test series validity till 2019 feburary

isn't the test series supposed to expire 15 days before mains?
  • I want to sell forum test series. Msg if interested.
  • Rainmaker said:

guru333 said:

I want to sell my vision test series validity till 2019 feburary

isn't the test series supposed to expire 15 days before mains?
    Nope they have extended it and it expires only by Feb 2019. So no issues regarding that
  • I want to sell my vision test series validity till 2019 september
    Totally 30 tests ( 1 test also not yet attempted)
    Mobile :8801029436
  • I sold it.. Thank u all who shown interest
  • Want to sell ias baba whole ilp which includes notes... Daily current affairs... Ias baba encyclopedia and both prelims and mains test series... I could not prepare because of job constraints... Not a single test has been given...total cost of program was around 12000...i am willing to give it for 5500...around 32 prelims tests are there... For buying contact 8989838507
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google