Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

How to delete / change forum login id ?

This is because of following incident-

Some misinformed members on dis forum has made an allegation on me that some cheap guys do make fake profiles of girls n do time-pass on the forum.
I do respect that opinion ,but do not accept it.
Consider following facts
1- My name is CHAITANYA- To hide my identity i just reversed this name with 7777 for Chai.
2- At one comment section i have even mentioned my full name and the city to which i belong.
3- Look at my profile -
In last 2 years how many times i visited the forum n for what purpose.
4- tanya7777- This profile name is not just for forum ias. It is also for other various online logins.
5- When i found some people considered me as a gal. I tried to search an option to change my profile name on the forum.Unlike Telegram it is not available here.
6- Even forum ias do not have account deletion option like fb or instagram or twitter. Otherwise i could have deleted this Account n created the new one with a guy name.
Above all , for a while consider this is a girl account what wrong i placed to discuss ?
You know i am regularly go to dance . Dance isa form of acting, its for of an exercise. In Magarpatta city of Pune Zumba dance is more popular.
By gardening i have mitigating Carbon foot print that my family is generating.
My intention was just to mention how a hobby can change ones life. FOR THAT MATTER I TALKED WITH EVEN D. KUMAR SIR ABOUT READING AS A HOBBY. HE TOLD ME KEEP SOME OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AS A HOBBY.
Even after some one feels hurt-ted i do hereby express my sincerer apology.
This apology is not a reversal on my stand. It is bcause of Gandhiji's thought---- " Keeping one soul happy is more powerful than thousands of prayers." If somme one feels i made dis forum a dust been then its my duty to apologies and change my way .

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google