Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

How to delete / change forum login id ?

This is because of following incident-

Some misinformed members on dis forum has made an allegation on me that some cheap guys do make fake profiles of girls n do time-pass on the forum.
I do respect that opinion ,but do not accept it.
Consider following facts
1- My name is CHAITANYA- To hide my identity i just reversed this name with 7777 for Chai.
2- At one comment section i have even mentioned my full name and the city to which i belong.
3- Look at my profile -
In last 2 years how many times i visited the forum n for what purpose.
4- tanya7777- This profile name is not just for forum ias. It is also for other various online logins.
5- When i found some people considered me as a gal. I tried to search an option to change my profile name on the forum.Unlike Telegram it is not available here.
6- Even forum ias do not have account deletion option like fb or instagram or twitter. Otherwise i could have deleted this Account n created the new one with a guy name.
Above all , for a while consider this is a girl account what wrong i placed to discuss ?
You know i am regularly go to dance . Dance isa form of acting, its for of an exercise. In Magarpatta city of Pune Zumba dance is more popular.
By gardening i have mitigating Carbon foot print that my family is generating.
My intention was just to mention how a hobby can change ones life. FOR THAT MATTER I TALKED WITH EVEN D. KUMAR SIR ABOUT READING AS A HOBBY. HE TOLD ME KEEP SOME OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AS A HOBBY.
Even after some one feels hurt-ted i do hereby express my sincerer apology.
This apology is not a reversal on my stand. It is bcause of Gandhiji's thought---- " Keeping one soul happy is more powerful than thousands of prayers." If somme one feels i made dis forum a dust been then its my duty to apologies and change my way .

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google