All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Economy Gs module

Hey guys I want to.take module class for economy Gs.kindly suggest some gud economy teacher who teaches in module basis..in old rajinder nagar

Comments

• Watch Mrunal videos on economy (available on YouTube) and supplement it with coaching notes preferably sriram's. And daily current affairs from newspaper. This is enough for GS.
  • Watch Mrunal videos on economy (available on YouTube) and supplement it with coaching notes preferably sriram's. And daily current affairs from newspaper. This is enough for GS.

Sir ...sriram printed notes or handwritten of student
    I maybe anyone but i dont belong to anyone.
  • Just watch all episodes of RSTV last one year. Every thing else is secondary. Of course, after covering basics from any source-Mrunal, Sri Ram etc.
    It's a battle only you have to fight. Others may assist,drag, leave or join. However, ultimately it's about absolute commitment that defines You, Your self, and impart a sense of satisfaction.
  • I too was struggling with basics of economics and after coming to Delhi this year first thing I thought of was joining a module for economy because I was not confident of doing it on my own. Then after inputs from people around me and some seniors I stuck to Mrunal only. It really helped. Just watch his lectures (BES'17 - 55 lectures) and keep reading newspaper. I don't think even Sri Ram is required if you watch the lectures thoroughly and make short notes out of it.

Good luck.
  • ash007 said:

Watch Mrunal videos on economy (available on YouTube) and supplement it with coaching notes preferably sriram's. And daily current affairs from newspaper. This is enough for GS.

Sir ...sriram printed notes or handwritten of student
    Printed notes.
  • mk yadav sir at iashub
    youtube lectures dekhlo psnd aae agr
    logo ki mixed opinion rehti h unke liye
    i personally find his classes good
  • thankx guys for the info..
    mrunal would be best i think and sriram notes to supplement it.

Yes. Mrunal videos+ Sriram printed notes+ current affairs.
    CSE'17 Rank 10 | CSE'16 Rank 250 and IFoS'16 Rank 2 | Blog
  • Vivek sir of Erudition Ias is good option for economy
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google