We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Looking for a study partner

Hi All,
I am looking for a serious study partner to run this marathon of UPSC 2019.
I am a South Indian guy in Delhi for the sole purpose of cracking UPSC.
Please do let me know in case anyone is interested by commenting under this post.
I shall respond ASAP and from there we can exchange numbers and go ahead with the preparation.

Thank you.

Comments

• me too a south indian buddy. Planning to shift to Delhi.
  • @Mugiwara174 A hot friend of mine is also looking for a study partner. Are you okay with the fact that she's a girl..??
    Emotionless, Insensitive and Indifferent!

1st attempt. 90+. :)
  • Normal said:

@Mugiwara174 A hot friend of mine is also looking for a study partner. Are you okay with the fact that she's a girl..??

haha

maksad to thread banane wale ka yahi hai...who needs a same sex study partner after all..
    Prelims 2019: The time starts now !

https://chromeias.com/civil-services-prelims-focus-group-cs-pfg/

Entrance Exam on 28th Nov.
  • Normal said:

@Mugiwara174 A hot friend of mine is also looking for a study partner. Are you okay with the fact that she's a girl..??

haha

maksad to thread banane wale ka yahi hai...who needs a same sex study partner after all..
    @Mugiwara174 bhai why are you not replying..??

Stop blushing. She's a human too. :)

• chuchaa chalega? :mrgreen:
    Jab Jab Chuchaa Sapna Dekhta Hai, Tab Tab Lottery Lagti Hai
  • edited June 2018
    Normal said:

Ummm...the gender of the person does not bother me. Only her/his seriousness regarding the exam preparation and the approach towards the exam is all that matters sir.
  • edited June 2018
    chuchaa said:

chuchaa chalega? :mrgreen:

Chuchi chalegi :trollface:
  • Normal said:

Ummm...the gender of the person does not bother me. Only her/his serious regarding the exam preparation and the approach towards the exam is all that matters sir.
    She's serious as hell. But she wears tank tops and miniskirts. And she likes privacy with her partner while studying. Do you mind..??

• Normal said:

Ummm...the gender of the person does not bother me. Only her/his serious regarding the exam preparation and the approach towards the exam is all that matters sir.
    i salute u for this...i wish i were like u..
    Prelims 2019: The time starts now !

https://chromeias.com/civil-services-prelims-focus-group-cs-pfg/

Entrance Exam on 28th Nov.
  • @Mugiwara174 that's an interesting profile picture. Air force?
    Jab Jab Chuchaa Sapna Dekhta Hai, Tab Tab Lottery Lagti Hai
  • Normal said:

Normal said:

She's serious as hell. But she wears tank tops and miniskirts. And she likes privacy with her partner while studying. Do you mind..??
    @Mugiwara174 looks like you cannot handle hot girls. Just coz they are hot doesn't mean they are not humans. They deserve respect and an equal chance like other girls and boys. :smirk:

• Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

@Mugiwara174 looks like you cannot handle hot girls. Just coz they are hot doesn't mean they are not humans. They deserve respect and an equal chance like other girls and boys. :smirk:
    Sir, with all due respect to your female friend, you sound more like a pimp and less like a feminist/aspirant. So please find some other thread to crap on as I am serious regarding my post.
  • Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Sir, with all due respect to your female friend, you sound more like a pimp and less like a feminist/aspirant. So please find some other thread to crap on as I am serious regarding my post.
    Pimp..?? Lol. What else can be expected from the "serious guys" like you. Take a walk. :)

• Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

So you mean if a hot girl in a tank top who wants some privacy while studying is not an asspirant? And by calling him pimp you concluded the girl who wears a tank top needs to be pimped out?
  • Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

So you mean if a hot girl in a tank top who wants some privacy while studying is not an asspirant? And by calling him pimp you concluded the girl who wears a tank top needs to be pimped out?
    Leave it Sir. These guys are pure despos, and their thinking about hot girls is evident. :neutral:

• Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Well, i don't think her dressing or need for privacy are things of importance here. My only focus is on how to study and what to study. Yes, his repeated mentioning of her friend being hot is no way a normal person would describe their friends to a stranger. Such wording has made me think he is a pimp and nowhere have i mentioned that the girl would like to be pimped or is willing to be pimped.
  • @Huntington Sir there is no point arguing. We cannot stoop down to their level. :)

• Normal said:

@Huntington Sir there is no point arguing. We cannot stoop down to their level. :)

Yeah leave it brother.
  • oh. .. :trollface: ..sahi hai @Huntington ...
    αµβo σιδηιανo πρoβαo oδo µανδαρσι ζαopανo αβo ι σινδo ωσταδo oτη(ι)α αρoυγo

• Hi All,
    Please do let me know in case anyone is interested by commenting under this post.
    I shall respond ASAP and from there we can exchange numbers and go ahead with the preparation.

Thank you.

Hi,
    I guess my requirements are same as yours.. Please leave a mail with your elaborate plans and contact details. I will contact you as soon as I receive the mail.

pranjalishesh@gmail.com
    Let's Target CSE-2019

Thank you.

• count me too
  • Count me too.
    Gmail deleted. No access to inbox.
  • Count me too.
    I maybe anyone but i dont belong to anyone.
  • A north Indian guy with law optional. Need a serious study partner.
  • Hi all!
    Looking for Group Study partners at my Residence in Defence Colony, New Delhi for Civil Services 2019
    Subjects: GS and Law (Optional)
    Single room with attached washroom and study table exclusively available with food, etc. during day time study!
    Kindly message, if interested. (Should have appeared for Civil Services exam at least once)
    Thanks!
  • Hi All,

Thank you.

hii, looking for a study partner to discuss ccurrrent affairs.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google