‘Microbial toxins found in popular e-cigarettes’ In a first, NASA probe detects ‘marsquake’ on the Red Planet HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Welcome rise of ForumIAS in the world of Test Series. Respite from excesses of VisionIAS???

@ForumIAS

Please don't close this thread. This is aimed at unbiased opinion gathering from students. I don't have any bad intention or favour but just a comparison between two leading test series.

Hello All,

We see inordinate delay, arrogance, rude behavior right from staff to faculty, below-par quality, useless people (many copy evaluators not even appeared for mains), useless and repetitive comments and many more lacuna in VisionIAS test series.

This was mainly due to their MONOPOLY in the test series market.

Now a SERIOUS COMPETITOR in ForumIAS seems to have emerged on the firmament of test series market.

It bodes well for CSE aspirants as it is likely to result in
competition
quality
accountability
value for money
and many more benefits for aspirants.

Has our deliverance from VisionIAS negatives begun????????

Give your honest opinion guys.

Comments

• @ForumIAS

If you find this thread inappropriate you can delete it bcz I may not b knowing all the nitty-gritty n technical, legal details. But if it doesn't plz let it stay.
  • No doubt ..The sovereignty of Vision seems to be lost in the new battle ground .. what I think is that in time to come those people will do good who emphasize on quality .. and obviously Forum is doing very good here ..I think Forum is soon going to rule the market

Its heartening to see that new institutes with desired capability and most importantly with good character have been cropping up. For instance, upcoming institutes like Chrome.

With my personal interaction with Chrome and the effort thay make to improve people now the competition will be here..

Vision GS score Vajiram... Focussed on quantity ...And the brunt was faced by the aspirants.. i know many capable aspirants who joined vision GS Score again n again but are out .. and I myself called one of the guy( from IIT ) ..Who shared his pain of Visions experience... and in 2017 he joined Chrome and appeared in Interview ... But was unfortunate in Interview.

So you right brother .. that the space belongs to players like Forum , Chrome and others like minded
    Hope they live up to the expectations of the aspirants.
    Prelims 2019: The time starts now !

https://chromeias.com/civil-services-prelims-focus-group-cs-pfg/

Entrance Exam on 28th Nov.

• @ForumIAS

Please don't close this thread. This is aimed at unbiased opinion gathering from students. I don't have any bad intention or favour but just a comparison between two leading test series.

Hello All,

We see inordinate delay, arrogance, rude behavior right from staff to faculty, below-par quality, useless people (many copy evaluators not even appeared for mains), useless and repetitive comments and many more lacuna in VisionIAS test series.

Now a SERIOUS COMPETITOR in ForumIAS seems to have emerged on the firmament of test series market.

competition
    quality
    accountability
    value for money

Please stop creating such threads. This is not a platform to discuss about which coaching is doing what , and stuff like that.

There seems to be no intended beneficiary of such threads, beyond creating a nuisance. It also looks like this being an unreliable platform where people only talk about

It will be better if you write an article on how to prepare by self study , or what are the good resources to prepare, or anything that is beneficial to a first timer writing the Mains,

Merely promoting or defaming coachings is not the intention of this platform.

This is not about freedom of speech. This is about creating threads that serve no purpose.

Please do not mislead candidates.
    root
  • root said:

@ForumIAS

Hello All,

competition
    quality
    accountability
    value for money

Please stop creating such threads. This is not a platform to discuss about which coaching is doing what , and stuff like that.

There seems to be no intended beneficiary of such threads, beyond creating a nuisance. It also looks like this being an unreliable platform where people only talk about

It will be better if you write an article on how to prepare by self study , or what are the good resources to prepare, or anything that is beneficial to a first timer writing the Mains,

Merely promoting or defaming coachings is not the intention of this platform.

This is not about freedom of speech. This is about creating threads that serve no purpose.

Please do not mislead candidates.
    true @root , too many threads are being created everyday
    and comparing institutes etc is not going to be fruitful in long run , if we keep discussion this.
    yes some genuine threads do help people like us who are indeed cutoff from the delhi UPSC aspirant crowd , but these chrome IAS and llikes ne hadd krdi hai , arre kitna advertise kroge bhai , yeh koi platform hai advertise krne ka ? , genuinity and visibilty of real helpful threads is declining , there were times when threads by @mango_dolly @doodlebean and many others provided so much quality guidance and were goldmines of real genuine advise , but ab every tom dick and harry makes an account to promote their institutes

some serious introspection is needed if forum as community needs to survive .
    HUSTLE
  • Hello.. how is chrome ias for mains test series?
  • veeru875 said:

Hello.. how is chrome ias for mains test series?

nice..try it
    Prelims 2019: The time starts now !

https://chromeias.com/civil-services-prelims-focus-group-cs-pfg/

Entrance Exam on 28th Nov.
  • It is good..gave my first test and got the test copy evaluated (even personal interaction) by the director himself but there marking seems to be pretty hard as if they r losing money for it B) ( i can say this because i myself have gained 3 mains experience attached)
  • @Neyawn who are the mods , just delete theese threads , bhut gand daal dia hai in chrome ias walo ne , ban every damn profile chromeIAS walo ki hadd hai spam pe span kri ja re hai
    HUSTLE
  • Pleae utilise the thread in productive manner inspite of comparing institutes.. All institutes are good. It depends on the candidate capability not the coachings. Stop creating this kind of thread instead guidance should be provided how and from where to read for 2018 mains and 2019 pre.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google