CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Weekly-4 hours- volunteering(teaching preferably) at orphanages

Hi

I am planning to devote few hours a week spending time with orphans.
This may bring a positive light in their lives and a positive energy and motivation in our lives.
Especially for those aspirants who are suffering from loneliness and depression.
Seeing and soothing the pain of these orphans will help in understanding that our struggle and pains is nothing in comparison. It will bring a peace of mind too.

Please shed light on volunteering,, if someone is having experience, knowledge or any specifics to proceed.

Regards,

Comments

• kaha hai orphanage delhi me

Many reasons to still remain happy.
  • kaha hai orphanage delhi me

Still to get info on one, Will figure out soon.
  • aardee5 said:

Hi

This may bring a positive light in their lives and a positive energy and motivation in our lives.
    Especially for those aspirants who are suffering from loneliness and depression.
    Seeing and soothing the pain of these orphans will help in understanding that our struggle and pains is nothing in comparison. It will bring a peace of mind too.

Please shed light on volunteering,, if someone is having experience, knowledge or any specifics to proceed.

Regards,

aardee5 said:

Hi

Regards,

Im also interested...so plz let me know if u find any info abt dis
  • Please post here if u get any info.
  • please let me know as well
  • sure.
  • There is an school by an NGO in Ardee city Gurgaon.
  • It's named as Guru Nanak Sewa Sansthan (GNSS). I Teached there.
  • It's named as Guru Nanak Sewa Sansthan (GNSS). I Teached there.

thanks for your input :smile:
  • this appears to be a good thought..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog