ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Coaching for gs2 in delhi

Since M. Puri has shifted to chd, what are other good coaching institutes specifically for gs2?

Comments

• His class notes are as good as his classes. Only ravindran sir has the same expertise but he is in vajiram and there too his classes are not guaranteed.
  • No online classes of M.Puri ???

DOn't quIT :)

Working Professional
    2019 - 1st attempt
  • Puri sir is the best for gs 2. If someone can go to Chandigarh or is already there should not miss his classes. It will help u a lot in mains as well as pre . Even in interview.
    I had a word with him personally. He will start his online classes in july 1st week. Offline starting this month itself.
    hey bro
  • @Zxcv Shubhra Ranjan, Chokkalingam both take module classes I guess, please check your messages, I'm looking as well
  • Apparently Shubhra Ranjan's classroom programme starts with GS2 and people can take that as a module...not sure how good an idea it is but I spoke to someone from her classes a week or so ago and they told me this.

Puri sir's online classes will start Mid-July apparently.
  • can anyone tell how is pavan kumar for gs2
  • @Krk m Puri sir will not take classes in Delhi now
  • @Krk m Puri sir will not take classes in Delhi now

No bro. Only in Chandigarh. U may explore the option of moving to Chandigarh. Its much cheaper and peaceful than Delhi.
    hey bro
  • Krk said:

Puri sir is the best for gs 2. If someone can go to Chandigarh or is already there should not miss his classes. It will help u a lot in mains as well as pre . Even in interview.
    I had a word with him personally. He will start his online classes in july 1st week. Offline starting this month itself.

are u sure bro online classes will be there please clarify
  • KrkKrk
    edited June 6
    Online will b there
    hey bro
  • @agrimtewari online will be there
    hey bro
  • I will not be clearing pre this year. I really want to do gs2 mpuri offline and gs4 100 case study by lukman s ansari b4 apearing nxt yr. Shld i go back to delhi from my hometown or should i go to chd and attend gs2 mpuri in chd and leave room in delhi for the time being.
  • Saw in this in hindu classifieds today..
    Finally sir is in my hometown
    BB70F440-66D9-474E-BB6B-564338C2FC28.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 4M
  • When are the online classes beginning from?
  • I went to enquire, offline classes beginning 19th june and online from first week of july. They are also providing help to look for accomodation.
  • Aabida said:

I went to enquire, offline classes beginning 19th june and online from first week of july. They are also providing help to look for accomodation.

how abt the fees ??

Working Professional
    2019 - 1st attempt
  • For offline it’s about 33k and for online around 30k
  • Aabida said:

Saw in this in hindu classifieds today..

Oh very close to my home ! Sector 25
    Watch Out . The Game is On .
  • I will not be clearing pre this year. I really want to do gs2 mpuri offline and gs4 100 case study by lukman s ansari b4 apearing nxt yr. Shld i go back to delhi from my hometown or should i go to chd and attend gs2 mpuri in chd and leave room in delhi for the time being.

Koi meri prob bhi solved kar do
  • Can anyone provide any other alternative for m Puri classes at orn?I can't shift to chd .I planned to join Puri before prelims, now it seems I hv to drop the plan.
  • KrkKrk
    edited June 6
    Nisha1 said:

Can anyone provide any other alternative for m Puri classes at orn?I can't shift to chd .I planned to join Puri before prelims, now it seems I hv to drop the plan.

u may enquire abt his online clas
    hey bro
  • Online classes doesn't help out in my case. Can someone tell other alternative.
  • Aabida said:

Saw in this in hindu classifieds today..

So since i will b free this month i think i will go to the open seminar 1st and then decide abt my future course of action. Waise b mere ghar se 60-70 min hai
  • Krk said:

@agrimtewari online will be there

thank you brother
  • Krk said:

@agrimtewari online will be there

thank you brother
    Never mention bro
    hey bro
  • edited June 8
    Who all will be finally joining M puri's classes ?
    HUSTLE
  • Who all will be finally joining M puri's classes ?

I am planning for joining online.. will they do allow multiple devices

Working Professional
    2019 - 1st attempt

Yeh hai na mudde ki baat :trollface:
    HUSTLE
  • Any suggestions for gs4 and GS2 Offline only modular coaching in ORN ? What are the options for GS3 offline ? Is it advisable to join GS3 Offline modular coaching ? Please suggest courses which are in Delhi.

Yeh hai na mudde ki baat :trollface:
    english pls :smile:

Working Professional
    2019 - 1st attempt
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog