ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

[OPEN TEST] ForumIAS All India Simulator Test -X- 24 May | Online | Offline | Register Immediately

1234579

Comments

  • Scored 94 :neutral:

    Poona pact was accepted as an amendment to the communal awards, for sure..
    even by the gvt? why did it introduce the electorate for SCs in GoI Act 1935 then?
    because GOI1935 is based on 3rd RTC which congress didnt attempt but ambedkar did....though i didnt think this much , it was given verbatim in spectrum so marked straightaway
    sayonara
  • 12bore said:

    Regarding Beti bachao answer key..
    BBBP is an initiative oF MoWCD?
    answer key of best mock : No it is joint initiative of three ministries WCD ,health and hrd.

    Q. are you your mothers son?
    me: yes
    key maker of best mock test : NO ,because you are ur fathers son
    me :facepalm
    Q Do you breathe in oxygen to live?
    me: yes
    key maker: No. Because you take air to breathe which consists of many things apart from oxygen.so you dont take oxygen.

    Q pulicat lake is in andhra pradesh?
    me :yes
    answer key of best mock test : No it is in tamil nadu and andhra pradesh.so not in andhra pradesh.

    mother is the nodal agency, but you are a joint initiative :lol:
  • 12bore said:

    Regarding Beti bachao answer key..
    BBBP is an initiative oF MoWCD?
    answer key of best mock : No it is joint initiative of three ministries WCD ,health and hrd.

    Q. are you your mothers son?
    me: yes
    key maker of best mock test : NO ,because you are ur fathers son
    me :facepalm
    Q Do you breathe in oxygen to live?
    me: yes
    key maker: No. Because you take air to breathe which consists of many things apart from oxygen.so you dont take oxygen.

    Q pulicat lake is in andhra pradesh?
    me :yes
    answer key of best mock test : No it is in tamil nadu and andhra pradesh.so not in andhra pradesh.

    :joy:
  • Scored 94 :neutral:

    Poona pact was accepted as an amendment to the communal awards, for sure..
    even by the gvt? why did it introduce the electorate for SCs in GoI Act 1935 then?
    Read it in spectrum, can not answer the why :p Many provisions of GOIA, 1935 never came into effect.
    Magic happens when you do not give up,
    even though you want to..

    The Universe always falls in love
    With a STUBBORN HEART ♥..

  • Missed the test. Not able to register. Can anyone share the e-copy of the test. Thanks in advance.
  • 12bore said:

    Regarding Beti bachao answer key..
    BBBP is an initiative oF MoWCD?
    answer key of best mock : No it is joint initiative of three ministries WCD ,health and hrd.

    Q. are you your mothers son?
    me: yes
    key maker of best mock test : NO ,because you are ur fathers son
    me :facepalm
    Q Do you breathe in oxygen to live?
    me: yes
    key maker: No. Because you take air to breathe which consists of many things apart from oxygen.so you dont take oxygen.

    Q pulicat lake is in andhra pradesh?
    me :yes
    answer key of best mock test : No it is in tamil nadu and andhra pradesh.so not in andhra pradesh.

    Hahaha
    Magic happens when you do not give up,
    even though you want to..

    The Universe always falls in love
    With a STUBBORN HEART ♥..

  • Test was not as bad as being portayed....even if 10 questions is ambiguous we have 90,question on board.....it happened so.....paper appeared easy so we become carelesss.......n marks r not in consonace with the feeling we get after completing paper....
  • Imagine upsc set an anti - tukka, anti - elimination paper( whic is probable in next few year )........
  • kamena said:

    Test was not as bad as being portayed....even if 10 questions is ambiguous we have 90,question on board.....it happened so.....paper appeared easy so we become carelesss.......n marks r not in consonace with the feeling we get after completing paper....

    +1
  • whatever the nature of paper it succeeded in generating the same kind of controversy that is typical of upsc :lol:

    sayonara
  • How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action
  • How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    me
  • vankay said:

    How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    me
    me too :mrgreen:
    sayonara
  • How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    :#
    Magic happens when you do not give up,
    even though you want to..

    The Universe always falls in love
    With a STUBBORN HEART ♥..

  • The case must be presented before the Advisory Board within 3 months.
    A continued detention after 3 months must be having a “favours of the Advisory Board”.
  • Consider the following statements about Preventive Detention provisions in the Constitution of India.

    1. Both the Parliament and the state legislatures can concurrently make a law of preventive detention for the security of India.

    2. The Constitution has not specified the maximum period for which a person can be detained in any classes of cases under a preventive detention law.

    Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

    How can it be B? Hasnt Consti mentioned 3 months as the max period?


    COnsti.png
    313 x 356 - 156K
  • How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    Skipped. :wink:

    Paper was not that bad. Yes 3-4 wrong ones.
    People (and in a couple of questions, the question-setters) have got a habit of visionization, the narrow interpretation.
    Otherwise they are called simulators because they are meant to simulate different UPSC patterns; and no matter what the pattern, there will always be 3-4 such vaguely framed question in actual paper.
    Deputy Collector and Sub-Divisional Magistrate - Government of Gujarat.
    Prelims - 6*; Mains - 3; Interviews - 2; Rank - NA.
    "Apna Time Aayega"
  • @ForumIAS Any changes in the key please notify
  • To all the people who are criticizing ForumIAS for vague paper, try giving any of the GSScore test. I registered for their full length test at the centre for ₹300 and the level of the test was way wierd than Forum's. Gave around 105 mocks this year and only VisionIAS & InsightsIAS are near to the UPSC standards.
    'पसीने की स्याही से जो लिखते है इरादों को,
    उनके मुकद्दर के सफ़ेद पन्ने कभी कोरे नही होते'
  • Mukzy said:

    To all the people who are criticizing ForumIAS for vague paper, try giving any of the GSScore test. I registered for their full length test at the centre for ₹300 and the level of the test was way wierd than Forum's. Gave around 105 mocks this year and only VisionIAS & InsightsIAS are near to the UPSC standards.

    @Mukzy Even insights full length tests are some what vague, but visionias was excellent
  • vinnie7k said:

    Consider the following statements about Preventive Detention provisions in the Constitution of India.

    1. Both the Parliament and the state legislatures can concurrently make a law of preventive detention for the security of India.

    2. The Constitution has not specified the maximum period for which a person can be detained in any classes of cases under a preventive detention law.

    Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

    How can it be B? Hasnt Consti mentioned 3 months as the max period?


    so answer should be D
  • Vedanta means Upanishads..which says "only Brahman is real"..hence it is correct.
  • How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    metoo :D
  • 12bore said:

    How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    metoo :D
    :/ :#
  • 12bore said:

    Regarding Beti bachao answer key..
    BBBP is an initiative oF MoWCD?
    answer key of best mock : No it is joint initiative of three ministries WCD ,health and hrd.

    Q. are you your mothers son?
    me: yes
    key maker of best mock test : NO ,because you are ur fathers son
    me :facepalm
    Q Do you breathe in oxygen to live?
    me: yes
    key maker: No. Because you take air to breathe which consists of many things apart from oxygen.so you dont take oxygen.

    Q pulicat lake is in andhra pradesh?
    me :yes
    answer key of best mock test : No it is in tamil nadu and andhra pradesh.so not in andhra pradesh.

    Our Key is our Key. None of your key. samjhe Loki?
    Sehar kareeb hai.. taaro ka haal kya hoga..
  • How many people kept answer as WTO for Buenos Aires plan of action

    Me too :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • c- 80, w-17
    total 148.67
    I don't know how to react! seriously!!
  • 67 C 31 W- 113.33 (offline)
    do not know how to feel..at least 10 questions I have full confidence in, have gone wrong
    and the equal number of educated/blind/tukka (whatever) guesses are correct
    है अँधेरी रात पर दीपक जलाना कब मना है
  • what about that Inter state water tribunal question
    statement 1 seems wrong ( its binding only if published in gazette , and most of times its not thats why cases end up in SC)
    "The law clearly says that it would be binding if it is published in gazette..

    Moreover it is simliar to saying that bill passed by lok sabha and rajya sabaha will be law..

    But its not because presidents assent is equally imp."
    HUSTLE
  • what about that Inter state water tribunal question
    statement 1 seems wrong ( its binding only if published in gazette , and most of times its not thats why cases end up in SC)
    "The law clearly says that it would be binding if it is published in gazette..

    Moreover it is simliar to saying that bill passed by lok sabha and rajya sabaha will be law..

    But its not because presidents assent is equally imp."

    what about that Inter state water tribunal question
    statement 1 seems wrong ( its binding only if published in gazette , and most of times its not thats why cases end up in SC)
    "The law clearly says that it would be binding if it is published in gazette..

    Moreover it is simliar to saying that bill passed by lok sabha and rajya sabaha will be law..

    But its not because presidents assent is equally imp."

    Cauvery tribunal verdict was delibered in 2007,was binding, published in gazzette in 2013. Challenged in SC under article 136,which is the arbitrary special leavr petition. Nothing to do with how binding it is
    You know what they say
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google


Factly