MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

Anyone joining upendra gaur classes for sociology ?

If anyone from old rajinder nagar , we can share a cab for next 3 months .

Comments

• @mns can you tell me regarding the course and teaching and fees details too , I want to join sociology classes too.
  • I will probably join the upcoming batch. But still contemplating between vajiram or upendra Sir's classes for sociology.
  • any review about Praveen kishore classes?
  • Guys please take coaching from upendra sir and not anywhere else.......otherwise there will be lots of problem in paper 1
  • Please dont join mahapatra just because he is innorn and old teacher. He teaches paper 1 in very dis organized manner.
  • dpagarwal said:

Please dont join mahapatra just because he is innorn and old teacher. He teaches paper 1 in very dis organized manner.

Can you provide any review regarding Praveen kishore classes?
  • dpagarwal said:

Please dont join mahapatra just because he is innorn and old teacher. He teaches paper 1 in very dis organized manner.

Please don't join any coaching. Waste of time
  • dpagarwal said:

I wish to change my optional to sociology. Can you please recommend review of praveen kishore nice institute? Coaching seems necessary for me to consolidate.
  • dpagarwal said:

I wish to change my optional to sociology. Can you please recommend review of praveen kishore nice institute? Coaching seems necessary for me to consolidate.
    I have no idea about it. From what I've seen coaching a for optionals are mere waste of time. Especially for humanities optional. Buy notes and revise them 7-8 times
  • dpagarwal said:

from my experience of mahapatra sirs classes i can tell you that extracting relevant content from what he teaches is extremely difficult if you are not exposed to the subject before. I would rather suggest you to take anyone coaching notes available from the market and study from your own.you can supplement it with nitin sangwans essential sociology.
  • Draculas said:

dpagarwal said:

from my experience of mahapatra sirs classes i can tell you that extracting relevant content from what he teaches is extremely difficult if you are not exposed to the subject before. I would rather suggest you to take anyone coaching notes available from the market and study from your own.you can supplement it with nitin sangwans essential sociology.
    Thanks. Does Nitin Sangwan book suffices for both papers? Any review about Upendra sir classes?
  • try Aditya mongra sociology demo....even i am hoping for it to be good
  • Draculas said:

dpagarwal said:

Thanks. Does Nitin Sangwan book suffices for both papers? Any review about Upendra sir classes?
    yeah. for this mains i referred nitin sangwan exhaustively. I dont have any idea about upendra sirs classes.
  • When wil Upendra Sid classes start ?
  • Class timings and date of start.
  • Koi cab jaa rhi hai kya orn se??
    IFoS 2017.. :)
  • any review about Praveen kishore classes?

Join upendra gaur if possible otherwise mohapatra.... Praveen kishore is a nice teacher but won't cover all topics exhaustively. His institute primarily running through test series and he takes only 4 classes per week.
  • i guess aditya mongra is good as i attended his demo for 2 days.....seems cheap and the best available in the market.....
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog